Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Questions about pulsar big chance machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Questions about pulsar big chance machine

Went with my dad yesterday to pick this up for my mom as a present. We didn't know exactly what a pichaslo machine was. But the guy we bought it from had quite a few and explained that they were from japan, how to reset and any questions we had. I looked around some and didn't see one in this pdf http://www.pachitalk.com/museumpics/...0Operation.pdf that looked quite like this one. I saw he had a gundam one also, I may just have to go back and get that one for myself. This one is immaculate on the inside and works perfectly with the p.s. land and sunshine tokens we got with it. The only thing i'm wondering about is, it doesn't auto pay out. You have to hold down the red button on the left side to make it pay out. Is this normal? Is this easy to fix? I noticed in the videos i've watched most seem to spit out the tokens as you win them. I'm also curious as to when this was probably made and what manufacturer it is. THANKS!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Questions about pulsar big chance machine

This forum is awesome. Thanks to that pdf I was able to change the odds from 3 to 6, especially because it is for my moms enjoyment. I also figured out from another thread that my volume button switch is the top left of the box with the other buttons.

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to pachitexan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Name: New Pulsar RZ (ニューパルサーRZ)
    Manufacturer: Yamasa (山佐)
    Hall Debut: October 31, 2005 (Halloween)
    Webpage

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to pachi_sloter

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to PachiTalk!
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks guys. It is newer than we thought. Hopefully I can get the autopay thing figured out through more reading or asking the guy we bought it from.

We paid $200 is that a fair price? From looking around it seems like it was.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Looks like you got a fair price if it included a good amount of tokens. Nice looking machine.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Anything over 50, on the credit meter, will be payed out if the machine is in credit mode.

The red button you are talking about is the Cash/Credit button. If nothing shows in the credit window, it is in cash mode. If a zero shows in the credit window it is in credit mode. Pushing and holding the button changes the machine between these two modes.

I prefer playing in credit mode. In cash mode you have to put 3 tokens in every time to spin. In credit mode you can load the machine with tokens, till the credit meter reads 50, then they start falling into the payout tray. This is normal, they are only allowed to show 50 on the credit meter.

So when you are playing the machine and the credit meter reaches 50 and you are winning the machine will payout. You stated that the video's you watched the machines were spitting out tokens. A lot of the video's are showing the machine in a bonus round. Normally 3 rounds of 8 spins, winning 15 tokens for each spin, is a big bonus round. Being that the machine can only payout 15 tokens at a time and a big bonus will pay 300/400 tokens the machine lands on a winning combination every time to achieve this. So what you are seeing in the video's is that the machine is winning every spin, the credit meter has reached 50, so the machine has to payout by spitting tokens into the payout tray.

10. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok we got it to where it now spits out coins above 50, so nothing wrong with it that I know of. I broke out the camera since I couldn't find this machine on youtube and my dad just happened to hit 777 so I got a video of that bonus game until the hopper ran out of tokens lol. We counted before he started playing and we have 300 tokens. We'll have to get some more. Thanks for all the help guys.

12. The following user says "Thanks" to pachitexan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Big Chance 777 - Pachislo - Japanese Slot Machine - YouTube

Only problem with it seems to be that the numbers on the right side don't light up. Watch it in 720p for better sound and video.
    Last edited by hanabi; 11-26-2012 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Repaired link

14. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to pachitexan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I guess you can't embed youtube videos here or edit posts But yeah the only problems are the number lights on the right side do not light up as you can see. Also if we put 50 tokens in and then put in more they drop into the hopper and are not spit out into the tray.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachitexan View Post
    I guess you can't embed youtube videos here or edit posts
    Hello

Welcome to PachiTalk!!

You CAN embed youtube videos and you Can edit posts.

I noticed your post was awaiting approval this morning and upon checking it I found the link wasn't working, so I repaired it for you, I'm not a big fan of 'embedded links' myself so I just repaired it the easiest way (I was moderating from my ipod at the time )

There is also a short 'edit window' for members, however as you are a newer member your first few posts are 'moderated' as part of the Site protection software, so your post didn't show straight away and therefore you didn't get the 'edit window'

Don't worry, your first few posts are moderated for only a short time, you're almost there

But if you have any queries or require anything editing, just give the Mods or Admins a shout, we're all happy to help

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

17. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a similar machine and when I bought it was shown how to "unplug" the lights. Sadly, now I can't remember how to get them going again - any ideas?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachitexan View Post
    Went with my dad yesterday to pick this up for my mom as a present. We didn't know exactly what a pichaslo machine was. But the guy we bought it from had quite a few and explained that they were from japan, how to reset and any questions we had. I looked around some and didn't see one in this pdf http://www.pachitalk.com/museumpics/...0Operation.pdf that looked quite like this one. I saw he had a gundam one also, I may just have to go back and get that one for myself. This one is immaculate on the inside and works perfectly with the p.s. land and sunshine tokens we got with it. The only thing i'm wondering about is, it doesn't auto pay out. You have to hold down the red button on the left side to make it pay out. Is this normal? Is this easy to fix? I noticed in the videos i've watched most seem to spit out the tokens as you win them. I'm also curious as to when this was probably made and what manufacturer it is. THANKS!

I recently acquired a machine with a similar control board; however, it has a reset switch instead of a key. Otherwise looks similar to the one you have. Can you tell me the steps you use to reset your machine? I’m not having any success resetting or finding any information for resetting my machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnykeister View Post
    I recently acquired a machine with a similar control board; however, it has a reset switch instead of a key. Otherwise looks similar to the one you have. Can you tell me the steps you use to reset your machine? I’m not having any success resetting or finding any information for resetting my machine.
    some old notes i had saved
    In order to do a full reset or change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens or credits being played.

Locate internal toggle switch (red tipped or silver with on/off tabs) or insert key into internal key switch (if your machine came with 2 keys).

Machine must be turned OFF. Turn key clockwise or flip reset toggle switch to the "ON" or "ODDS" position. Turn main power switch ON to access programming mode.

A number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on the CREDIT meter on the front door or on a display inside the door.

Locate the reset button. This will be located on your power supply. On SAMMY brand models, the button is on the inside of the door only.

Depress the button and notice movement of number being displayed on the credit meter. Once the desired level is displayed (1 to 6) pull "spin reels" handle (black or red knob on front door) down, like you are going to spin the reels, to lock odds level into machine memory.

Turn key switch back or flip toggle to "OFF" or "PLAY" position. Machine should immediately initialize. You will know the machine initialized if the "Insert Medal" light starts flashing. If not, make sure you remembered to press down the "SPIN REELS" lever. If it still doesn't initialize, turn power to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and turn power switch back to ON position.

and of course
    Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

21. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    some old notes i had saved
    In order to do a full reset or change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens or credits being played.

Locate internal toggle switch (red tipped or silver with on/off tabs) or insert key into internal key switch (if your machine came with 2 keys).

Machine must be turned OFF. Turn key clockwise or flip reset toggle switch to the "ON" or "ODDS" position. Turn main power switch ON to access programming mode.

A number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on the CREDIT meter on the front door or on a display inside the door.

Locate the reset button. This will be located on your power supply. On SAMMY brand models, the button is on the inside of the door only.

Depress the button and notice movement of number being displayed on the credit meter. Once the desired level is displayed (1 to 6) pull "spin reels" handle (black or red knob on front door) down, like you are going to spin the reels, to lock odds level into machine memory.

Turn key switch back or flip toggle to "OFF" or "PLAY" position. Machine should immediately initialize. You will know the machine initialized if the "Insert Medal" light starts flashing. If not, make sure you remembered to press down the "SPIN REELS" lever. If it still doesn't initialize, turn power to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and turn power switch back to ON position.

and of course
    Welcome to Pachitalk
    Thank you very much! Your information was very helpful. I am still having trouble with the machine accepting coins. I did get it to work a couple times so I am assuming there is a problem with the coin handler. Is this part replaceable?

23. The following user says "Thanks" to Ronnykeister

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am assuming there is a problem with the coin handler. Is this part replaceable?
    replacement parts are hard to some by.. someone has to part a machine out for you to get parts..

if someone tried to mod it to take quarters your may need to adjust the coin discriminator..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

25. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    replacement parts are hard to some by.. someone has to part a machine out for you to get parts..

if someone tried to mod it to take quarters your may need to adjust the coin discriminator..

Hello Ronnykeister and welcome to the group

I do have some replacement coin mechanisms available ranging in prices of $30-60. Take some close up pictures of your coin mechanism and any part number if seen should you decide to purchase a replacement.

27. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks! I definitely need one but haven’t seen one online that looks similar. I’m new to this page so not sure I can navigate it enough to post a photo. Is there some way I can direct message or email you?

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks! I definitely need one but haven’t seen one online that looks similar. I’m new to this page so not sure I can navigate it enough to post a photo. Is there some way I can direct message or email you?
    See if this how to can help you!!

https://www.pachitalk.com/forums/sho...-Post-Pictures

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Private message sent

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast