Thread: Pachinko Pinball Machine NISHIJIN Mr. Fall & Mr. Actor Vintage Machine - $150 P

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko Pinball Machine NISHIJIN Mr. Fall & Mr. Actor Vintage Machine - $150 (P

Pachinko Pinball Machine NISHIJIN Mr. Fall & Mr. Actor Vintage Machine - $150 (Plano)

These Pachinko machines are made by NISHIJIN and are Japanese Pinball Machines knowns as Mr. Fall and Mr. Actor Vintage.

They are fun games and work great.

We are moving and are going from a house to an apartment so we have no space for these.

I paid $225 for each. Will sell one for $150 and both for $225. Will trade. All offers considered.

Check out Ebay these machines are being sold by a dealer for $230 each.
    Pachinko NISHIJIN Pinball Machine Mr. Fall Vintage Machine - FUN FUN! | eBay

5G75H95M13E23kc3m3c9i4635ed8af1ed19d9.jpg5I45K95Jf3F33J53H9c9i6ab6f57a15181cf0.jpg5G45Ea5H33K63m13L4c9ic12e554ee48217c5.jpg5Ka5F25Mf3K33Ie3N2c9i9c137ccdb1841638.jpg5E45K65Fc3M33Fd3Jbc9id2e223de28401f5a.jpg5N15Ge5V23Lb3F93H2c9i03d4218e81eb1adf.jpg
    dibs!

have left a message with the sellers
    Last edited by alphaminor; 09-18-2012 at 10:44 AM.
    DMinor アルファマイナー Coo coo for kenrimonos!

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to alphaminor

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Pinball Machine NISHIJIN Mr. Fall & Mr. Actor Vintage Machine - $15

Good luck to you.

100 machines and counting...

4. The following user says "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Pinball Machine NISHIJIN Mr. Fall & Mr. Actor Vintage Machine - $15

Go get 'em tiger!

Both very collectable too - important machines in the hanemono cannon.

BTW - Tell the Seller : the ebay guy is TRYING to sell those at $230 each. He has not succeeded now, for some months.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to candyflip

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Alpha,

Let me know if you decide NOT to get them or just want one of them.

Alan

8. The following user says "Thanks" to alancurry

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by alancurry View Post
    Alpha,

Let me know if you decide NOT to get them or just want one of them.

Alan
    So far, I've yet to hear back from them
    And I'm mainly interested in the Big Awards machine,( they mistakenly call it Mr. Actor) so perhaps we can figure something out

See if you can get a response
    Last edited by alphaminor; 09-19-2012 at 12:47 PM.

10. The following user says "Thanks" to alphaminor

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by alphaminor View Post
    So far, I've yet to hear back from them
    And I'm mainly interested in the Big Awards machine,( they mistakenly call it Mr. Actor) so perhaps we can figure something out

See if you can get a response
    Thanks.

I've sent an email.

Alan

12. The following user says "Thanks" to alancurry

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Alpha,

PM sent.

Alan

14. The following user says "Thanks" to alancurry

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here's one for your book on terrible CL seller candyflip

First off, alancurry rules for getting me in contact with the seller Thanks again Alan!

unfortunatly it turned out to be one of the worst CL buying experiences I've had so far
    I'll try not to go into too much detail,
    but I got the $225 together and planned on getting both machines and splitting them with Alan,
    so after arranging to meet and check them out, I headed up there to Plano ,turned out they were a married couple and had great house in a nice community in the suburbs
    when I arrived, the machines were on the front porch,
    introductions and small talk ensued while I checked them out,
    after liking what I saw, I confirmed that $225 was the right amount and was then shown a couple of other items they were selling,
    when it was time to leave I paid them and the wife took the money,
    I was talking about loading them up when she said there was not enough money there
    I mentioned the $225 total for both and she says that thet are $200 a piece!
    after telling them what the ad said, she stood her ground about it and refused to come down on the price,I didnt have the ad with me to dispute that , but I'm pretty sure she would just say it was a "mistake" or some other line of BS

well I was furious and heartbroken since the Awards machine has been on my grail list ever since I started collecting (and more so after getting the Cherry Blossom Legend which features the pachinko guy as its lead character), plus the alternate background art is very unique compared to all the other Awards machines I'd seen on the forum
    so I new it was a bit rare
    after mulling it over for a while and knowing I might not see this machine for a while,(if ever again) I bitterly bit my tongue,paid them there dirty money,lied and said I might come back for the Mr Fall, and got the $#% outta there,
    I know I should have just walked away, but I would (and have) paid more for lesser machines on ebay on several occasions,and would have done that again had this machine been on ebay instead of CL

After talking to Alan and fuming for a day I called the husband this morning and mentioned again what the ad said and indicated there was no way I could get the Mr Fall for any more than what was advertised,
    He proceeded to say he was unaware that the ad said what it did and that his son must have mistakenly posted the wrong prices
    he then indicated he would call me back, of course at this poin tI really don't care any more and don't know what to believe,but there was a small part of me hoping it really was a mistake and that perhaps he would simply charged the remaining $25 and pick up the other machine

well,this is what the ad now reads as of around 3:00 this afternoon

These Pachinko machines are made by NISHIJIN and are Japanese Pinball Machines knowns as Mr. Fall and Mr. Actor Vintage.

Theya are fun and work great.

We are moving and are going from a house to an apartment so we have no space for these.

I paid $325 for each. Will sell one for $250 and both for $325. Will trade. All offers considered.

Check out Ebay these machines are being sold by a dealer for $230 each.
    Pachinko NISHIJIN Pinball Machine Mr. Fall Vintage Machine - FUN FUN! | eBay

Thanks!
    what a class act! And notice he makes no mention that he only has one machine,
    The only good thing about the experience is the machine, its a blast and really love the artwork,theme and the center feature
    will post some pics shortly
    Last edited by alphaminor; 09-21-2012 at 06:16 PM.

16. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to alphaminor

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Maybe the guy got a lot of interest and bumped up the price. I would have probably told him to stuff both machines. Even if it meant coming back empty handed
    Ian #UKPachinko

18. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    I would have probably told him to stuff both machines. Even if it meant coming back empty handed
    Yeah,I completely agree with you,
    I blame it on loss of rational thought due to the audacity of it all!
    I just get like a dog with a bone when I want something that bad(caused by slight OCD I'm sure),

and also I know ,for me at this time,I'll will get over spending $50 more for a machine much faster than lamenting the one that got away

I figure my best bet is to simply learn from the whole experience and ensure it never happens that way again

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry to hear about the experience but glad you were able to get your machine.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

21. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I had something similar like that happen to me. Drove all the way out to thousand oaks area to pick up 4 machines from a guy. His ad said one price but once I drove all that way he changed his mind on price and I ended up paying a little more than I would have liked to.

Oh well like you said better to have paid a little more than to have not got it at all and kick yourself.

At least you got the machine you wanted.

100 machines and counting...

23. The following user says "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Pachinko Pinball Machine NISHIJIN Mr. Fall & Mr. Actor Vintage Machine - $15

thats why i print out any ads first!!

of course they could say there was an error in the ad

I would have left empty handed with my cash in hand

I hope they get stuck with taking it along on their move
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

25. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Alpha has been keeping me updated on everything while I was on a turn around trip to Austin today.

The seller never gave me any indication that this would happen. I was pretty excited about the prospects until Alpha emailed me this morning. After what he went through, I backed out on Mr. Fall before the new ad was posted.

I'm in wait-and-see mode. My understanding is that the seller is out of the house by the end of next week.

We'll see what happens.

Alan

27. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to alancurry

Thanks
    Thanks Received

what a c#$%!

I would aslo have told him to shove it.
    There is always another machine around the corner...

29. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to candyflip