Thread: first fever problem

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default first fever problem

I've never played a pachinko before, so I'm still figuring out what's normal and what's not, please bear with me.

pics of my machine are in this thread ... http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/intr...-oklahoma.html

and many thanks to alphaminor who identified it... "early modern machine is a deji-pachi or digital pachinko machine called CR花満伝説Z (or CR Hana Man Densetsu Z - 'the Cherry Blossom Legend Z")"

I finally got my first fever this morning. The jackpot door opened. I kept getting balls in there. The animation showed little steel balls lining up across the bottom. After 10-12 balls (I forgot to count), the animation would switch and start lining up a new row of balls. Is this called a "round"? Then at some point, I ran it out of balls in the back. The animation switched to a character carrying a ball bin with some Japanese characters across the screen, and a VERY loud alarm sounded and lights flashed. I refilled the back hopper (I have 1000 balls). It immediately started paying out again, and the fever continued. I ran it out of balls again. But this time after filling it with balls it wouldn't restart. Alarm still sounding and machine still insisting it was empty. Finally gave up and turned it off. Turned it back on, of course fever was gone, but everything seems normal and paid out like it should.

Any idea what happened? Did I do something wrong? Anything I should look for?

2. The following user says "Thanks" to greenprincess

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: first fever problem

i would guess you went thru a round without getting any balls in the jackpot door.

on older models you need to get at least one ball in jackpot door each round to continue
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I agree with luckydog, according to pachimono.com this is call a panku or punk which is an interruption of the jackpot stream,or it didnt like running out of payouts,
    Had a similar experience with mine that you did, the only way to check is try to get another jackpot and make sure you never run out in the upper rear hopper and never miss during the jackpot,

one time mine even shortened the numbers of rounds because I didn't get enough balls in the jackpot door(think I only got 2 or 3 in),ended early after a couple of rounds and reverted to normal play,

During most fevers you should get a max of 15 rounds, there will be a number somewhere on the screen indicating which round you are in at that moment,
    they will often announce it in some way at the beggining of each one,and yes, the ball count will reset at the end of a round as well

one last way to tell if something is wrong, is to fill the hopper and get it totally ready to play then look on the back for a little red blinking number on one of the computer components (it will have a little window), if all is well, it will be a zero,
    but when something is not working right,including an empty hopper,It will show a number that corresponds to a particular issue this number,not sure what each number means though

hope this helps you out, and it sounds like it could be possible there is no issue,got my fingers crossed
    DMinor アルファマイナー Coo coo for kenrimonos!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Might need another 1000 balls and a hopper to hold them. there is nothing like being able to hit a fever and not have to stop and refill.
    - Nick
    If you aren't having fun, then you aren't doing it right!

7. The following user says "Thanks" to nickbuol