Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Great PachiTalk Pachislo Token / Pachinko Ball Trade / Exchange

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: The Great PachiTalk Pachislo Token / Pachinko Ball Trade / Exchange!!

I have some more that I will be putting together as "Group 2" in awhile. I want to make sure that anyone who wants any of these gets them. Once it appears that there is no more interest, I will probably put them together as a lot and sell them off on eBay.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: The Great PachiTalk Pachislo Token / Pachinko Ball Trade / Exchange!!

Just giving the thread a quick bump. I certainly would love to trade some more tokens with members. However, if there is no more interest than I will probably start listing them on eBay.

Just a side note. If you do not have any to trade but are interested in any I have. Just let me know, I will be happy to send them out to you.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hey got a few here if anyone is interested for trade 10 or 5,s which ever you like
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to robb

Thanks
    Thanks Received

PM sent

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have been giving this some thought. I have quite a few different variety of tokens. I am guessing close to 100, although some of these I only have one or two duplicates of. I decided to make a different type of offer to any members interested.

I am going to go through and sort these tokens out and then create batches with one of each type in the batch. I will be happy to send these out to members absolutely free of charge, if anyone is interested. No exchange is necessary. Of course if you have some you would be willing to send me, they would definitely be appreciated.

As, I only have a few of some of these. The earlier batches will have more tokens in them. I will continue to offer until there is no interest or I run out.

Just PM me your address and I will send them out.

8. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

First Batch is ready to go. 48 unique tokens in this one, it has already been promised to a member.

I am putting together batch # 2 now. I think this one may contain a few less. I will post when it is ready to be claimed.

10. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Update:

I have two batches going out in the mail today to members. The first contains 46 different tokens. The second contains 31.

My next batch I have to offer contains 27 followed by a batch of 24 then a batch off 22. This is due to only having a very few of some of the varieties.

My personal collection now consists of 98 different tokens. As I receive the batches being sent to me by other members, any tokens that I already have in my collection will be added to the batches I have prepared to send out.

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'll take a batch, and shoot some to you, how many in the batch?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for everyone who has participated, here is an updated picture of my token display board.

They are grouped together into like categories.
    Animals
    Japanese characters
    Single Letters
    Double Letters
    Numbers
    Images
    English Words
    Misc.

Last edited by panoz77; 09-20-2012 at 10:57 AM.

15. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to panoz77

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Looks great. I have been putting my tokens in cardboard sleeves and then into coin holders in a 3 ring binder. So far, due to everyone who has participated, I have about 150 unique tokens.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I will post as well, I once had almost 200 different ones set aside but a shortage for a crucial show put them back into circulation. I will see ho many I can assemble out of the bins on the next Outing. (There are 3 bins with 6000 plus tokens each to sort, I use counters built with BIRDBRAIN's assist in design (Double Kudos BB) and New In Towns Idea on a tweak or two (Kudos NIT!). )I think a Token Display for the site is a great Idea. Thanks Hanabi for putting it forward.
    A token for your thoughts???

TEQ. http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/group.php?groupid=3

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I will be happy to contribute if something is put together. I think I am close to 200 unique tokens now but would need to double check that number.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is this still happening :-)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is how I display my tokens, I made it out of acrylic. I wanted to be able to see both sides of the tokens. I threaded the middle piece so that when I screwed the front on, the front and middle parts stay together and I just undo the back piece to get access. I hang it on the wall.This one is full now so I will have to make another one I guess.

Token2.jpgToken1.jpg

21. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Steve2000

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Anyone out there still trading? I'd be happy to look through my coins

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I went through my tokens and came up with 332 different ones.

It's fairly heavy, but I mounted them in a frame and it hangs on the wall in the Game Room.

040.jpg
    1821.jpg2225.jpg2629.jpg3032.jpg3537.jpg050.jpg
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

24. The following 18 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Impressive. I love the display.

26. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne-Ooo View Post
    I went through my tokens and came up with 332 different ones.

It's fairly heavy, but I mounted them in a frame and it hangs on the wall in the Game Room.

040.jpg
    Beautiful display!
    Machines I own: ...see my profile

28. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to outdoorenth

Sandwich Shooter AnythingObscure's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: The Great PachiTalk Pachislo Token / Pachinko Ball Trade / Exchange

Is this thread still active?? I'm still quite new around here (and to pachislo in general) but have *always* enjoyed collecting all variations of everything anyway...and somehow I'm not surprised in the least that tokens come in so many different patterns/logos too -- but I've only got 23 or so different styles so far amongst the ones I've got...?

https://www.collectorsweekly.com/sto...e-tokens-and-a

Sooner or later I probably need to find another ~500pcs or so anyway and I'm not meaning/asking for that -- but I'd sure be welcome to the idea of 'expanding my collection of specimens' one way or the other anyway -- I doubt any of the ones I have the most of are anywhere near unusual either, but would certainly trade a few anyways or whatever...??

OH and BTW WayneOoo -- that's a *spectacularly* framed display!!!

30. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to AnythingObscure

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: The Great PachiTalk Pachislo Token / Pachinko Ball Trade / Exchange

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast