Thread: Power Flash

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Power Flash

Anyon here win it?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow I haven't been on here in a very long time. Missed you guys, if you remember me Carl we spoke last few months ago thanks for the help. I still have the power flash super deluxe or whateve rpachinko like this one. It worked at one point but I don't know whats wrong anymore. Don't have the time to work with it but I did alot of cleaning and removed the rust on the frame. I think I'm just going to sell it to whoever wants it. Eberything inside seems to be together and the linkage is there. I think it just needs a new solenoid or a relay but it did work at one point and I just quit. If any1 is interested respond or message me. I have pictures.004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg010.jpg
    Nishijin Model B Super Deluxe Beautiful Day Side Tross Plus Lady Bug, Nishijin Power Roulette, Nishijin Sophia Powerflash Thunder Bird, Sanyo Comet II

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to brandonevans428

Stuck in Podunk, Ne and long to move back to Southern Ca.
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by brandonevans428 View Post
    Wow I haven't been on here in a very long time. Missed you guys, if you remember me Carl we spoke last few months ago thanks for the help. I still have the power flash super deluxe or whateve rpachinko like this one. It worked at one point but I don't know whats wrong anymore. Don't have the time to work with it but I did alot of cleaning and removed the rust on the frame. I think I'm just going to sell it to whoever wants it. Eberything inside seems to be together and the linkage is there. I think it just needs a new solenoid or a relay but it did work at one point and I just quit. If any1 is interested respond or message me. I have pictures.
    Welcome Back! Are these pics actual pics of your machine or a random one? I'm asking because the PF mentioned in the previous posts is a different machine than the one you have. It appears your machine purchase goes back to December of 2011 and according to earlier posts you have had a number of problems with the machine? It appears the machine in these pics may be missing a transformer and that was some of the same situation with your machine back in Dec. How did the machine ever work if it came without a transformer or did you buy one for it? How much are you asking for your machine? Thanks and good luck!
    Spiderman-Sinbad-Ultraman P/P-Onimusha-Gamera-Juggler-Onoki-Gundam-Hanabi-Tiger Mask-Tomb Raider P/P-D'bl Diamond-Takarabune-Beast Sapp-Tekken-Yajikita-Twinkle Stage-Duel Dragon-Popeye-Speed Racer-Million God-Jaws-Gladiator-St.Maria-Let'sDance-Indy-RoboCop-Julie-Palot

5. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to FREKKEN TEKKEN

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It is the same machine. The problems seemed more severe than they reallly were. I just didn't know exactly what to know. It had a transformer with it and everything would open and close when a ball would go into the center pockets or any tulips. I cleaned out all the dust with comprested air and removed alot of the rust from the frame. Everything is in tact and good shape. pretty much been in my bedroom just sitting there. The linkage and everything is all together and moved up and down with ease. But ever since I got the new transformer I didn't know exactly how to hook it up. I do have video of it working with the old transformer. I just don't know exactly what to do nor do I want to risk anything happening. All the solenoids are there. I gave this baby a good cleaning and added new lightbulbs. The playfield is also very clean.
    Nishijin Model B Super Deluxe Beautiful Day Side Tross Plus Lady Bug, Nishijin Power Roulette, Nishijin Sophia Powerflash Thunder Bird, Sanyo Comet II

7. The following user says "Thanks" to brandonevans428

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by brandonevans428 View Post
    It is the same machine. The problems seemed more severe than they reallly were. I just didn't know exactly what to know. It had a transformer with it and everything would open and close when a ball would go into the center pockets or any tulips. I cleaned out all the dust with comprested air and removed alot of the rust from the frame. Everything is in tact and good shape. pretty much been in my bedroom just sitting there. The linkage and everything is all together and moved up and down with ease. But ever since I got the new transformer I didn't know exactly how to hook it up. I do have video of it working with the old transformer. I just don't know exactly what to do nor do I want to risk anything happening. All the solenoids are there. I gave this baby a good cleaning and added new lightbulbs. The playfield is also very clean.
    power for your machines would be

24 volts to the grey wires (it runs the solonoids) and 10 to 12 volts to the black wires (that power the lights).. if ya post a pic of your transformer im sure we can help
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    power for your machines would be

24 volts to the grey wires (it runs the solonoids) and 10 to 12 volts to the black wires (that power the lights).. if ya post a pic of your transformer im sure we can help
    video explaining all that. ▼
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE9YEssgjIc

100 machines and counting...

10. The following user says "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mxfaiman View Post
    video explaining all that. ▼
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE9YEssgjIc
    thanks Max i could not have said that better myself
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

12. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2