Thread: Pachinko Pile Pics

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko Pile Pics

Well one day I was searching through google and this one picture really caught my eye. So I went to the site and checked it out. http://cargocollective.com/landland/...hinko-Machines It is a really cool print. I love how it has the whole range of machines from the 40's to the late 70's. So I ended up buying one.

It took quite a while to get here. I ordered it on the 29 of march and it got here yesterday. I was starting to second guess myself for buying something sorta expensive from an unknown site. But it finally came. I guess that they actually have to go and print off the copies to your order. Because they sent it priority mail which only took 2 days. (at least that is what the tag on the tube said) Anyways I'm glad it is here and I absolutely love it. Next thing to do is go buy a frame for it. (saw a real nice one at Ikea that will fit it.)

Also I guess because it took them so long or they just messed up my order I also go a second print that I didn't even order. http://cargocollective.com/landland/...metery-Benefit

Truthfully I don't care much for it; but hey it is free so I mine as well take it.

Also I think I was able to tell the brand on most the machines. (labeled in picture attached)

I like this print so much I think I may contact the artist and see if I can use it for a background on a machine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

100 machines and counting...

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to mxfaiman