Thread: Pachinko Slot Machine w/LED Screen - $125 D.C/Manassas

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko Slot Machine w/LED Screen - $125 (D.C/Manassas)

Skill stop slot machine that works perfectly and is in excellent condition. Comes with about 450 tokens. LED screen adds a lot to the experience. Mini games are triggered and displayed on the screen.
    Pachinko Slot Machine w/LED Screen

Pachi1.jpgPachi2.jpg
    Jeff Jackson, Denver CO

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to JACKSJE4

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Slot Machine w/LED Screen - $125 (D.C/Manassas)

I have seen a few pachislos made in this same frame...you know the MillionGod frame. Are they as disliked as MillionGod?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There are a few Azteca models, I'm thinking this is probably 'Azteca Legend'??

But here's our Research Centre link to all the 'Eleco' Models for anyone wanting to check them out

PachiTalk Research Center - Eleco - PachiTalk

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Looks interesting. Not too far away from me. Has anyone played this machine. If so, how is the game play?
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't know the gameplay on this one, but when I had a MillionGod it had the same buttons next to the screen. They did many things that I couldn't figure out. The only one I knew how to work was "pork dinner", where you controlled a pig, steak knives came from all directions, when you got hit...you turned into a dinner plate! A race car game that I couldn't get my car to move. Some charts and graphs. Here is some things another member posted..."A very nice 15 page color screen translation guide for the Million God/Gold x model. The sections includeL Setting Functions, How to start, Functional Options, Software meters, Token information by odds, All Clear, Time Setting, Playing time Control, LCD Monitor Check, Input Check, Output check, Sound check and volume control, Communication log, Error history, Setting history, How to play, Amusement Functions, how to start, winning history, token information, Game Counter, Losing Graph, information on the 4 mini games, Personal data clear, Winning sign combinations, Prize chart, Reel symbols and your biorhythm!" PachinkoJeff mentioned it as well here...
    I just got the English manual from stealthhomeamusement.com for my recently acquired Million God. Although I thought the $12.95 price was a little high, it can be downloaded directly to your computer and the customer support was great and I found the manual to be very, very helpful. I would have never figured everything out on the menu screen without it...like adjusting the volume...it was LOUD. Lots of settings can be adjusted, winning history, token in/out history and 4 mini games to name a few functions...it will even graph your biorythm..I didn't even know I had one. Anyway, forget watching the reels...the same combinations do come up but instead watch the numbers on the video screen...and enjoy. I don't know if the manuel works on non MillionGod machines, but the frame looks the same,,,so I guess the electronics function the same as well. Here is a link to the manual...Million God/Gold X screen translation guide I never bought it because I traded MillionGod for a Ginza single ball machine.Ginza 001.jpg If you go for it...let us know how it works out!

7. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In case you want the whole thread to those quotes they are here...Mizuho God Game X Help needed, and here...I joined the pachislo owners club with a million god

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I believe the machine is only about 2 hours away from me. I watched a couple of you tube videos of it and it looks pretty good. There is nothing about it that gets me overly excited, however the price is pretty good and I would assume negotiable. I have never played a Million God but have seen where it is apparently a big joke to a lot of people. My concern would be if this machine isn't really fun, it would just end up taking up space.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If it plays like a regular pachi (and price is negotiable) COOL! If it plays like MillionGod...maybe pass. You will know when you play it...if it always seems to be showing the same combinations...7-7-GOD or GOD-7-7 (or whatever this machine displays on the reels) then it will be boring. I think MG had 3 or 4 colors of #7, so even though you got a different combo...it looked the same. I doubt this one is like that...hopefully they learned their lesson. But will the play manual work?

12. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Looking over the information in the Research Center, it only looks like it has two different color 7's. I am emailing back and forth with the seller now. If he is willing to come down to $100, then I will be willing to make the drive tomorrow and take a chance on the machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Whilst searching for something else in the Research Centre, I found a link to the little guide books for Azteca The Legend Returns, there are 2 in this link for 'Type A' and 'Type B' machines, just scroll

PachiTalk Research Center - DaStooge's Play Guides - Azteca the Legend Returns - PachiTalk

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

15. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to hanabi