Thread: Pachinko ball supply and return system

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko ball supply and return system

I saw someones system for ball supply but does anyone have a system that also returns the balls? Ive got 2 pachinkos on the way and play on getting 3 or more soon so i would like to build a ball supply and return system. Im going to build it out of PVC and ive got the supply part down and know how im planning on building it but the ball return system is the hard part because im using 1 centralized hopper to supply 4 or 5 machines? if anyone has any ideas post them.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko ball supply and return system

I was thinking about doing something like that, except just for two machines. I was going to build a case that would enclose the two units. Put 5 inch boards on either side of the machines and one in the middle. Drill holes on the left side board and one in the middle to feed the line. I have bought some 5/8 inch reinforced tubbing from Lowe's along with a 5/8 hose end connector. Using just the inside of the connector I have placed a hole in a plastic container with the hose underneath holding the unit together. This is all still just experimental. My first prototype showed me that I had to place the holes completely against the sides. This is to prevent the weight of the balls from pushing against each other and clogging the hole. I have tried to clog the 5/8 tubing but have been unable to. So, I think the tubbing is going to work perfect for me.

For the finale hopper version, I plan on using a plastic container. One that I can remold with steam. (Or even better would be using aluminum sheet in the bottom. Bending it into Vee's at each exit)

Oh, Lowe's carries copper flashing (8 inch). I was going to use this to line the outside of the 10 inch frame to create a two tone look. Where the 5/8 tubbing comes through the board I was going to use copper fitting to create a movable spout with valve.

It would be great to hear how you tackle your problems.
    Last edited by johntofva; 03-21-2005 at 02:47 AM.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.