Quote Originally Posted by emmadog View Post
hmm that's interesting. i've never seen an arrange ball where you had to press the button each time for a token. i wonder if that's intentional or a fault with a board? i had the silver labels on the yellow cartridges translated and they basically state that the "amps" as they're called, should be replaced for various conditions. one of which was faulty payouts. of course that may or not be the problem if it is in fact a problem and replacing the boards now would mean sending it off to have a copy made. anyway, it's basically still working so that's good.
any ideas on the ball release solenoid? that switch may have something to do with it. also, there's a switch near the coin mech that when toggled will cause the ball release solenoid to activate. i'm not sure what else if anything that it does but you could try that and see what happens.
the pics are of the lion pocket. his eyes are pendulums and swing when a ball goes in thru the sides or top which then light up, pay out 1, and light the 7. i've got LEDs in this machine and you can see how nice and bright they are yet still retain the color of the original bulbs with no heat. last pic is of sticker next to coin insert that explains how moving the small bolt restricts the size of the coin that the player can deposit.
other pic is of the switch near coin entrance mech mounted to rear wall.
I noticed the switch near the coin mech, however it does not move. It could be seized up and that may be what is causing my problem. I will focus on it more when I get home.

coin mech switch.jpg