Thread: Satomi Arrangeball is home!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Satomi Arrangeball is home!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Teddy View Post

Ok here are my pictures. You should note that when the switch above the cellonoid is in the up position it is off and the cellonoid does not work. Hope some of this helps. If you need more pictures let me know. Don

I will make sure my switch above the solenoid is in the down position when I get home.

that's a link to the thread i started when i received my machine. in it are the translations for the cartridges and i also state that the toggle switch next to the ball drop solenoid pays out the last amount won. i don't know where i got that from so i went to double check it. either i was wrong or my machine has changed (which i highly doubt) but what that switch does do is to disable the ball drop solenoid which makes sense because it's inline with the wires that power it. it was probably done so that the machine could be worked on without having the machine payout.
    also FYI, the red ball guides at the base of the ball tracks can be adjusted to enable or disable the ball return pockets on either side of the row of pockets. loosen the screw and slide either way.

Thank you. It looked to me like the a switch above the ball drop solenoid was to disable it, based on the way it was wired. I did notice red guides on the sides, currently I am choosing to leave them open.
    Last edited by Card Shark; 03-05-2012 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ