Thread: Wholesale Lot of 10 Slot Machines work great! - $1250 Mesquite, TX

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Wholesale Lot of 10 Slot Machines work great! - $1250 (Mesquite, TX)

It looks like Curt's family is liquidating the inventory in smaller lots.

Wholesale Lot of 10 Slot Machines work great!

Pachi1.jpgPachi2.jpgPachi3.jpgPachi4.jpg
    Jeff Jackson, Denver CO

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

2. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to JACKSJE4

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Wholesale Lot of 10 Slot Machines work great! - $1250 (Mesquite, TX)

seems like ya get to pic the 10 ya want??? and the price seems to have fallen quite a bit
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Wholesale Lot of 10 Slot Machines work great! - $1250 (Mesquite, TX)

If you can pick what you want this could be a great deal. I was able to sell an Austin Powers on ebay for $500 (including shipping).

I wonder if they are now willing to do a similar deal on there pachinko machines. Someone needs to get down to there yard sale on Saturday.

5. The following user says "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My mom would be happy if I was there for the garage sale, but I don't have any plans to go to Mesquite this weekend. I should send my brother!
    Brent G.- Roswell, NM 5 Vintages, 6 Moderns
    Need an Arepachi, and a Power Flush (Got It!) Sinbad pinball (Got It!)!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If anyone goesto the yard sale and see's The Ring pachinko that I know they have any chance of shipping the cell to me? You can keep the frame.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I will most likely be at the yard sale, but asking about pachinko machines has gotten no response. I'd happily pay 1250 for 10 pick of the litter pachinko machines. I'd even do that for 5 pachinkos and 5 pachislos.

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to wandererwillow

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good Luck with them.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have seen, nor heard, anything from them yet. Nor have I found anything pertaining to a garage sale. It looks like they're selling everything off to move but I'm wondering if they're planning to keep the business after they move. Which...honestly...I really don't think I want to buy from them at retail.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It sounds like they need to make some decisions about how they want to move forward. I know it has to be hard on them, losing Curt.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I shot them an email. Stab in the dark, but I guess if they're moving it's worth trying. If they're selling slot machines for that much, maybe they'll come down on the pachinkos. He may not be happy with what a lot of people said on here, but as I told him, when the consensus is this strong for how many people are disappointed in their decisions, it's probably for a good reason. If they are moving soon then they'd be out of my reach and I could care less at that point. Still wouldn't mind doing business with him if I can get a large amount, but if he continues to take things personal instead of professionally, whatever the plans are, best of luck to them.

EDIT: Alright, got an email back, and yes, it was in all caps.

THE PACHINKO BUSINESS HAS BEEN SOLD AND I AM THE ONE WHO BOUGHT IT, I BOUGHT EVERYTHING. ACTUALLY, MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW IT, BUT I AM THE ONE WHO IN THE VERY BEGINNING SET UP THE BUSINESS AND WEBSITE YEARS AGO. AS TIME MARCHED ON, I FOLLOWED THINGS AS THEY PROGRESSED. SO, I ACTUALLY KNOW JUST AS MUCH, IF NOT MORE, THAN DAD DID ABOUT THE ENTIRE OPERATION. I CHOSE NOT TO SELL MACHINES BECAUSE OF THE COMPETITION THING. AS IT STANDS, IN APPROX. 4 TO 8 WEEKS, THE WEBSITE WILL HAVE EVERYTHING LISTED AND THEIR PRICES. IF PEOPLE WANT TO BUY THEM AT THOSE PRICES, THAT IS FINE, THEY CAN AND WE WILL CONTINUE THE QUALITY AND SERVICE DAD STRIVED TO PROVIDE THROUGH THE YEARS. ON THE WEBSITE, THERE WILL ALSO BE LISTED ALL PARTS, BALLS, TRAYS, KEYS, ETC. FOR ANYONE TO BUY. IF PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO PAY THE PRICES ON THE WEBSITE, THAT IS FINE TOO. THE BUSINESS IS BEING KEPT IN THE FAMILY, SO IF THEY SELL IN A YEAR OR TEN YEARS, IT REALLY DOSE NOT MATTER. YES, I CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY, BUT AT THIS POINT, IT DOES NOT REALLY MATTER, SAY WHAT THEY WANT. TO MY KNOWLEDGE, THERE IS ONLY ABOUT ONE OTHER PERSON IN USA SELLING MACHINES AND THEY ARE ASKING ABOUT DOUBLE FOR THEIRS AS COMPARED TO WHAT THE PRICES WILL BE LISTED ON SLOT-PACHINKO.COM IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I HAVE NOT READ POST ON PACHITALK, BUT I HAVE HEARD A LOT THROUGH DIFFERENT SOURCES AND YOUR POST WAS ONE OF THE MOST TALKED ABOUT. ALSO, I JUST TALKED TO SOMEONE RECENTLY WHO SAYS MACHINES FROM JAPAN HAVE RIGHT AT DOUBLED BECAUSE OF VARIOUS REASONS AND THE FACT OF THE YEN RATIO TO USA DOLLARS. SO POINT GIVEN, AT THIS TIME, THERE ARE NO MACHINES FOR SALE, BUT THEY WILL BE LISTED ON THE WEBSITE SLOT-PACHINO.COM IN THE NEXT MONTH OR TWO. SOME SAY I AM DOING THEM WRONG, WHERE I HAVE DONE NOTHING BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON WHO HAS BOUGHT MACHINES IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS. JUST BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THEM AWAY TO YOU AND OTHERS, I DON'T SEE WHERE I AM DOING ANYTHING WRONG. SO PEOPLE SAY WHAT THEY WILL, GOOD OR BAD, I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THAT DRAMA. I HOPE THIS WRAPS UP ALL THE QUESTIONS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE WITH ALL THE PACHITALKERS IF THEY WANT TO, IF THEY DO NOT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME, THAT IS JUST THE WAY IT WILL HAVE TO BE, THEY WILL SELL TO SOMEONE, SOME TIME. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INTEREST AND SORRY THINGS COULDN'T WORK OUT...
    Last edited by wandererwillow; 02-18-2012 at 02:18 PM.

14. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to wandererwillow

Thanks
    Thanks Received

He obviously saw there was still alot of interest in the machines so he's selling them him self. Good luck to him I hope he makes a success of it. I have a feeling though his prices are going to be higher than before and the prices he charges are going to be what makes or breaks this business.

16. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to monkeyboy