Thread: Another "rarity" - Rare vintage Nishijin 1975 Pachinko machine **Adolf Coors

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Another "rarity" - Rare vintage Nishijin 1975 Pachinko machine **Adolf Coors

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/clt/2807522385.html

Up for sale today is a ULTRA Rare vintage Japanese Nishijin 1975 Pachinko machine, fully functional with RARE original wall mount and ORIGINAL playing balls. This rare machine was given to a F-4 pilot serving at Misawa Air Base Japan in 1975 by the Adolf Coors Company.. The vintage Adolf Coors sticker is still on the front in its original position and completely intact. I have only found 2 others EVER and they both sold on EBay for over 900 dollars respectfully, and I do not think they looked as nice as mine and did not have the wall mount or balls. Notice that is NOT the cheap plastic frame type you often see for 100 bucks or that no longer works and is cracked. This is metal and solid wood and well crafted and will not disappoint. I do not want the problem of shipping this which is why I am offering it here at a discount for any collectors that may want a nice vintage piece at an affordable price. I am asking 350.00 but am flexible and encourage offers, even low ballers if you have interest let me know. May be willing to trade also for items of equal or greater value if you want to wheel and deal then I am game, just let me know what you got.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JACKSJE4; 01-21-2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Removed seller contact info.
    Pachinko -Nishijin "C" Fishing Game & Hockey, Red Lions, CR Red Lions, Heiwa Double Wing, Takao Bruce Lee, SanseiR&D 777 Sevens Rock, Sankyo Wanted!, lots of other vintages!; Pachislo -SPIN LUCK, Kung Fu Lady, Gamera High Grade, Gundam

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to naha13

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Another "rarity" - Rare vintage Nishijin 1975 Pachinko machine **Adolf Coors

Up for sale today is a ULTRA Rare vintage Japanese Nishijin 1975 Pachinko machine, fully functional with RARE original wall mount and ORIGINAL playing balls. This rare machine was given to a F-4 pilot serving at Misawa Air Base Japan in 1975 by the Adolf Coors Company.. The vintage Adolf Coors sticker is still on the front in its original position and completely intact. I have only found 2 others EVER and they both sold on EBay for over 900 dollars respectfully, and I do not think they looked as nice as mine and did not have the wall mount or balls. Notice that is NOT the cheap plastic frame type you often see for 100 bucks or that no longer works and is cracked. This is metal and solid wood and well crafted and will not disappoint.
    cool story.

I have no clue where he has seen them for $900 (unless it is a modern and they don't sell for that much) plus anyone know what he means by
    NOT the cheap plastic frame type you often see for 100 bucks

nice looking machine don't know if I'd pay $350 (or $150 for that much)

100 machines and counting...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Another "rarity" - Rare vintage Nishijin 1975 Pachinko machine **Adolf Coors

I offered my advice plus $30 plus any balls he has for it(plus a 2 hour drive for me). He is on the far far West side of Phoenix. I'll see if I even get a reply...
    Pachinko -Nishijin "C" Fishing Game & Hockey, Red Lions, CR Red Lions, Heiwa Double Wing, Takao Bruce Lee, SanseiR&D 777 Sevens Rock, Sankyo Wanted!, lots of other vintages!; Pachislo -SPIN LUCK, Kung Fu Lady, Gamera High Grade, Gundam

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to naha13

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by naha13 View Post
    I offered my advice plus $30 plus any balls he has for it(plus a 2 hour drive for me). He is on the far far West side of Phoenix. I'll see if I even get a reply...
    man your cheaper than me I'd at least give the guy $50 seeing in what great condition that it is in. (well I haven't seen the back yet)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I learned from you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by mxfaiman View Post
    man your cheaper than me I'd at least give the guy $50 seeing in what great condition that it is in. (well I haven't seen the back yet)

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to naha13

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, I didn't get it for a song, but it was cheap enough with 500+ balls and looks like a really clean machine. Just arranging for pickup!

10. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to naha13

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It is a nice looking machine! Looking forward to more pics!

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No more pics to post unless another member here gets it. Seller didn't want to wait a couple days and I wasn't going to pay him for "Delivery service" a few miles down the freeway to drop it off.Thanks to Subdude for trying to help me out, but I won't be jacked into paying extra for a little courtesy. Everyone here is very nice and everyone else i have bought machines from has been reasonable but this guy takes the prize for the biggest .
    Getting off my

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by naha13 View Post
    No more pics to post unless another member here gets it. Seller didn't want to wait a couple days and I wasn't going to pay him for "Delivery service" a few miles down the freeway to drop it off.Thanks to Subdude for trying to help me out, but I won't be jacked into paying extra for a little courtesy. Everyone here is very nice and everyone else i have bought machines from has been reasonable but this guy takes the prize for the biggest .
    Getting off my

it is a real pain in the trying to find a decent seller. I have already got bombed out by 3. all of which were either complete s or had already sold the machine. Nice sellers are certainly harder to come by nowadays. I'm still on the hunt to find a worthy seller around here. (not too many good ones to choose from)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

he updated the ad. Rare vintage Mahuron 1969- Pachinko machine ***SOLD***

(marked it as sold for some reason?)

* Please dont send me a lesson on Pachinko Machines, or try to down play my unit to make a crazy offer, if you dont like the price then please purchase another one elsewhere. Appreciate the advice but its funny how people are critics but still make offers.. Make a offer, the worst I can say is no...
    I wonder why he added that.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Could be I got his goat. Could be I marked his ad as spam. Could be...

Quote Originally Posted by mxfaiman View Post
    he updated the ad. Rare vintage Mahuron 1969- Pachinko machine ***SOLD***

(marked it as sold for some reason?)

I wonder why he added that.

17. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to naha13