Thread: pinball/pachi room

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default pinball/pachi room

finally moved in and loaded up the basement. spent the next few days taking boxes from the basement up to the various rooms which was no fun at all but counted as hitting the gym. so the previous owner was big into trains which is why the walls are different colors. they used one whole side of the basement as part of a diorama. what looks like a large crack in the wall is actually faux grass stuck there.the basement is unfinished and in the future the plan is to level the concrete, carpet, redo the walls, etc. basically the whole nine yards. the kings & queens pin was the last one i shopped and fixed before the move and i was enjoying it quite a bit hence it being set up for an xmas eve get together.
    the pics are of a particular spot which is about 1/6th of the total basement area and will be for either some of the pins or all of the arrangeballs. i've got 4 more pins that aren't shown so they will likely go on the opposite side with all the rest. i've also got the san diego arrange ball at a friend's house and i just picked up another Taiyo which is in shipment so lots of counter top space will be needed. don't know when all that will happen but at least they're all out of the storage unit and can all be played.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

2. The following 18 users say "Thanks" to emmadog