Has anyone here ever had any dealings with Dave from pachislocity.
He's been putting The Pachislo Bible on ebay as a buy now or make offer
so I made an offer $15 he accepts the offer http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT
payed him for it on Feb.21 never recieved the item after 2 weeks I
emailed him he said I should have recieved it by now and said he would resend it. 7 days later still have not recieved it emailed him again to let him know I was going to start an Report an Item Not Received with ebay.
No response to the email so I call he to see why he keeps jerking me around
of coarse his voice mail picks up....I leave no message so he calls the number on his caller ID and asks me if this is A to Z auto parts so I call and leave a few more messages with my phone number and of coarse no call back.
I call again and finally someone ansers and its his wife....Says Dave is at work
and will be home around 9 hmmmm so I say to her I just got a call from him 15 min ago from this number so she gives me a line of BS and I tell her thanks
and will call back later. I left 2 more messages and never got a response so I call my wife to have her check my email to see if he responded to my email
WOW an email from paypal with a refund of $20 from pachislo city.
So I call Dave again (had to leave a voice mail of coarse)to let him know I never ask him for a refund I just wanted the item I paid for.
I was a paying member of pachislo city.
Maybe the book really doesn't exist.
I don't know if anyone here has ever delt with him before but I won't and will never recommend him to anyone.
Its amazing how much 20 bucks is worth some people and what theyll but on the line to keep it.
DeanT