Thread: did i have fun tonight!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile did i have fun tonight!!!!!!!

got called back to work tonight and on the way home i decided to drive by at slots place,, lights were on so i went in,, talk about machines,,, i played aladdin,, was kind of loud even with the volume button turned all the way down,, i played takarabune,, that was nice,, music was different,didn't expect that kind of music from that machine,, but the graphics were nice,, versus was ok,, i can see why alot of people change the belly glass on them,, i liked surf trip alot,, might end up buying that one,, but being the crazy lady that i am i loved one chance,, barking dogs and all ( of course i had to shop out the machine before i could play that one) but it was worth it,, best part is he let me play any machine i wanted,,it might become a regular stop on my home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question

Quote Originally Posted by misscrazylady
    ......... i liked surf trip alot,, .........!
    How many different surfing tunes does that have on it ?

I have been thinking about one of those for a long time. The price should be good these days as I imagine it isn't what is called a premium Pachislo.

markada44

Default location

Where was this store and how were the pricesI know of one on 422 near Reading that really loves his machines ( way to pricie)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ii'm not sure if at slots has a store, i have only been to his warehouse,,as of prices i did ask him a few,, i guess the cheapest was $159,, i like it because you get to play the machines,, and if you want to buy one its cash and carry,, no shipping costs,, and you can open them to make sure there clean,, when i was talking to him,, i kind of busted his b----,,,,, to get back on the site and he said he would today

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Misscrazylady,

I am in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania which is fairly close to Harrisburg. Your description of playing all these machines is very tantalizing. If this is someone doing business, would you mind telling the name of the place and where it is located? After hearing or your adventure, I sure would like to see the machines if it were not too far away from me. Thanks and...

Best wishes,
    Dave Wile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

azlew,

tough question " what tunes does it play?" ,,i wasn't really playing name that tune,, i know it wasn't little surfer girl,, or surfing usa,, when the fourth wheel spun,, and i didn't hit the bonus,, the picture on the forth wheel was him falling off the surf board,, and machine said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,,
    best i can do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

david,

i am not promoting business for at slots,, best i can tell you is to pm him, if he is interested at all he will get back to you,, thats how i got ahold of him,, when i needed my real voltage machine fixed,, i think if you are a serious buyer he will pm you back,,when i was there last night he was still unloading machines from his trip,, knowing that i have purchased machines off of him in the past,, he let me come in and play a couple of the new machines,,,

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Misscrazylady,

Thanks for you response, and I now understand his is not a regular commercial operation. I would like to do what you suggest and PM him, and I hate to sound stupid, but could you tell me how to PM him? I suppose he is a member of this forum, but is his screen name "at slots" or what? If I am really being dense here, please forgive me - I am one of those old people as my daughters keep telling me.

Best wishes,
    Dave Wile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

David go to MEMBER LIST then find AT SLOTS then click on it then down the page some it will say SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE click on that and thats it

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey RK,

Thanks for explaining it to me. I did not realize there was a member named "at-slots" here on the forum. I did what you said and sent him a PM. Once again, thanks.

Best wishes,
    Dave Wile