Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Harley Davidson on E-Bay

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Angry Harley Davidson on E-Bay

It is my opinion that Milt does not want to sell that Harley Davidson machine on E-Bay, I finely convinced myself to give it my best shot and win that H/D. Today I sent an E-Mail to ask the condition of this machine, what is the serial number, how will they ship this thing to prevent damage, etc.
    I keep telling myself (THIS IS NOT A CHEAP MACHINE) not to mention the wife wants to send me to a Pachi- Doctor.

THE RESPONSE COMES BACK three words (It is refurbished) No Sh**, please give me a break here do you want to sell this thing or not. Give me any response like, very good condition, fair condition, a little wear, like new, these H/D machines always show wear, say something.
    Well I guess they will be more up for bid, Syscom has a new one $2,499 with a possible discount when I called today by phone.
    Will call Eric at Grandview tomorrow he was out today.
    Harley Davidson ** King Camel ** Las Vagas ** Adams Family ** Dragon Dice ** Super Black Jack ** Sinbad Adventure ** Big Bomber ** Austin Powers ** Babel ** Hot Rod Queen ** Las Vegas**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I don't work for Milt, but I can tell you that I personally know that the HD machine is up to his picky standards of cleanliness. I was at the warehouse a weekago Sat. and I saw the Harley machine, (wiped the drool off my chin), she is pretty and shiny.
    Milt had great packaging before, but now he has gone to a slightly different type of package with double boxes and more of the sturdy, yet pliable foam, He was telling me that the new packaging he is using now has cut back on shipping damages by quite a bit. Besides, if there is a problem with the machine when you get it He will take care of the problem for you and not just throw a bunch of tokens at you till you are happy.

Bottom line, if you get the machine form Milt, you will be happy with your transaction.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I believe milt also allows you to return the item within 7 days if your not happy, with it but as lddrizzt said milt will do whatever it takes to make the customer happy.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That was a very poor response from Milt, no doubt about it. That message from Milt would not have made me happy either. Heck, you are thinking of spending a large amount for one machine and you'd expect that you'd get better treatment and at least a decent reply back.

That said, based on others' experiences, Milt will make you happy or at least satisfied at the end of your transaction. Or, if not, you can send the machine back and he will probably even pay the freight back.

I'd write him again, voice your concerns about the first message and give him another chance. Maybe he was having a bad day today?

If you do write him again, we'll be looking forward to hearing what he says.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile H/D from Milt

I agree that I have never heard anything bad about his machines or any problems from his sales, I just needed that little bit of conference of what I was going to purchase if I won the auction. Do you know what year these machines were built, and how many made, how come they have new ones floating around. Do the new machines come from Japan in the way all other machines come in, or do these require special buys for the vendors to get Spin Luck and H/D.
    Harley Davidson ** King Camel ** Las Vagas ** Adams Family ** Dragon Dice ** Super Black Jack ** Sinbad Adventure ** Big Bomber ** Austin Powers ** Babel ** Hot Rod Queen ** Las Vegas**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default H/d

Slotter

I Know you have a H/D, I am not Harley guy so I am going to buy one the fun of play, will this machine do it for me. Does the Spin Luck and the H/D play the same and the higher because of the H/D logo.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yep, I would pay a lot more for a Harley machine because I have Harley memorabilia and a scoot, too. I love the Harley machine because of its sounds, the vibrating buttons, etc. Whether Spin Luck can give that satisfaction is not for me to say. Maybe someone else with a Spin Luck can give that answer?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As much as I love my Spin Luck, it doesn't have vibrating buttons and it doesn't play China Grove or Born to be Wild. Personally I could care less that it's a Harley, the name does nothing for me. It's just the additional touches that IGT is famous for making on their machines that makes this one special.

$1000 + special? Depends on how deep your pockets are.

Also "It's refurbished", is a freakin' crappy answer from a vendor trying to sell something this expensive.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    ...........Also "It's refurbished", is a freakin' crappy answer from a vendor trying to sell something this expensive.
    Lets underline CRAPPY ANSWER.

Utopia1dc

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa

Also "It's refurbished", is a freakin' crappy answer from a vendor trying to sell something this expensive.
    Sometimes in business, as your business grows and expands, customer service seems to take a back seat. As this hobby expands and becomes more popular, the price will drop, but so will customer service. When a company gets big they start to care less about the things that got them there in the first place...great customer service. I hope that this isn't the case here. We had a saying in Philly when I was growing up and working for my Uncle in his deli, "If you don't like it, there is the door....There are 7 million people in the city (metro area), we don't need you!" My Uncle was an a$$, but unfortunately also correct, we could PO 200 people a day and it just wouldn't matter, there was a lot of fish in the sea. This is not how I like to do business and one of the reasons I left retail (Target)! :confused:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

He may like the machine enough for his own personal use that he only wants to sell if the price is right.

American Syscom has had that new one for over a year!
    Last edited by Firewire; 03-15-2005 at 01:13 PM.
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by David R.
    American Syscom has had that new one for over a year!
    This might be why He said it was "It is refurbished" not to miss lead ?

Milt has always been honest on representing his wares. Unlike some of the others vendors.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks again all for your support. I accept full responsibility for the crappy answer and reading through the thread I deserve the feedback, support, shots and criticism. I can make excuses, but bottom line; there are no valid excuses for the short answer that I gave to this person. Customer Service is what my company is about and I did not live up to my own standards.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth
    Thanks again all for your support. I accept full responsibility for the crappy answer and reading through the thread I deserve the feedback, support, shots and criticism. I can make excuses, but bottom line; there are no valid excuses for the short answer that I gave to this person. Customer Service is what my company is about and I did not live up to my own standards.
    It takes a big man (and a good vendor!) to admit when he's wrong. :biggthump

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I concur whole heartedly with Slotter!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I respect Stealth's remarks and truly believe he runs a fine organization.

I wish he would make a greater commitment to pachinkos.

Please see my link to a discussion on the perfect dealer.

Click Here

Dealer input is always appreciated!
    Dennis

I have a passion for Pachinko!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Bilko i cannot agree with you more on Stealth's commitment to pachinkos, if he were to start to import them he would have a monopoly on my business.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default !

Thats Cause He Ships Out Of Your Garage!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question

So after all this = one has to ask :

O-PACHIMAN : Did you get recontacted by Stealth and receive answers to your questions :questionm

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's up to $960 (reserve not yet met) and 5 hours left!
    Firewire

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast