Thread: Nipponslo.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Nipponslo.com

Has any one purchased a machine from these guys. I was on there site today. Are they selling under a differant name or maybe a member here.
    Harley Davidson ** King Camel ** Las Vagas ** Adams Family ** Dragon Dice ** Super Black Jack ** Sinbad Adventure ** Big Bomber ** Austin Powers ** Babel ** Hot Rod Queen ** Las Vegas**

Utopia1dc

Quote Originally Posted by ol-pachiman
    Has any one purchased a machine from these guys. I was on there site today. Are they selling under a differant name or maybe a member here.
    I've been to their site as well, but there prices seemed a bit high. I think Ebay auctions can be cheaper than most direct sales. Now there has been some exceptions to this (Pachislo.com 's doorbusters, etc..), but in most cases I believe it to be valid.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The first question you ask yourself when you're thinking about a purchase from them, "how many pieces can this machine come in and still make me happy?"
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default !

ups man:
    This here's a size 14 packing foot(looking down)the largest packing foot made by my mom......that machine is barely covered with a tightly wrapped piece of thin cardboard..... you've got to ask yourself:

do I feel lucky?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh is that the guy who basically just ships the machine with no padding or protection?
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

These are the people that donated the TomCat to Arby... First they shipped it plug and play, since all the pieces were just bouncing around inside the slot, he had to plug everything in to play with it.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default one bad vendor to buy from

It came in a box, single wall NO packing, and I had to put it all back together to see if it worked. no keys, bought them from DGI.
    Very long story, short story, just throw your money out the window while driving on the highway. You will get more.

http://www.users.qwest.net/~arbycoff...illotine02.gif
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Nipponslo.com

I was wondering because they had a Hot Rod Queen on their site for $199.00. I better go back sniping on E-Bay if want one together. I can tell you guys I am planning on sniping on Milts H/D let the best snip win, already e-mailed him about the condition, I am bad about only buying like new machines, I know I will receive one in bad condition soon or later.
    Harley Davidson ** King Camel ** Las Vagas ** Adams Family ** Dragon Dice ** Super Black Jack ** Sinbad Adventure ** Big Bomber ** Austin Powers ** Babel ** Hot Rod Queen ** Las Vegas**