Thread: ebay vintage pachinko average sell price

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default ebay vintage pachinko average sell price

I have been posting ebay vintage pachinko average sell price on bottom of page.

http://www.pachinkorestorations.com/...is%20Worth.htm
    Unless you try to be more than you are, what you are is all you will ever be.
    http://www.pachinkorestorations.com/

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to cardwwi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: ebay vintage pachinko average sell price

great stats..

can i ask a question.. if ya drop the high seller and the lowest from each month how much does the average change... i would consider the high and low a fluke and not count them... If i had the time to devote to it..

just wondering
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    great stats..

can i ask a question.. if ya drop the high seller and the lowest from each month how much does the average change... i would consider the high and low a fluke and not count them... If i had the time to devote to it..

just wondering

Yeah what would it do to the average? Because a machine selling for $0.01 really is a fluke.

100 machines and counting...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If I did the hole month maybe, but I am taking in account Rare machines vs. Parts machines. However I did rerun the numbers for October and dropping the high and the low, the average drop from $90.71 to $85.40 considering the low was .01¢ you would think it would have gone the other way, I don't feel that $5.31 made that much of a difference in the average. I only am doing this to see witch way the market is going, and I was thinking the numbers would help others in buying and selling machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    great stats..

just wondering

7. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to cardwwi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thanks... I totaly apperciate the work in compiling the information... i just think that some times people get carried away in bidding (ie 1000 doller pluss power flash) and other machines fly under the radar for what ever reason..

its great information... thanks for posting it
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

9. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It would be really interesting to see a comparison of the average price on eBay vs. Craigslist, but it would be impossible to compile unless you could track what each machine on Craigslist actually sold. I would think the average selling price on Craigslist would be much lower.
    Jeff Jackson, Denver CO

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to JACKSJE4

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by JACKSJE4 View Post
    It would be really interesting to see a comparison of the average price on eBay vs. Craigslist, but it would be impossible to compile unless you could track what each machine on Craigslist actually sold. I would think the average selling price on Craigslist would be much lower.
    Craigslist depends on location. I live in Massachusetts and the average price around here is about $200. There are 6 current listings. One at $100, one at $125, three at $250 and one at $350. That is why I bought mine on Ebay. Even with shipping it came out to $100 and that was for a pretty clean machine and only minor adjustments to get it to work. It seems like out west they are a lot cheaper. I could be wrong.

13. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to tommy4132

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am the $0.01 machine. I bid something like $10 max bid...then realised that shipping was $75.00! Not quite a bargain...but a very nice looking machine!

15. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't think you can use that as an accurate estimate for selling price on Craigslist. I've seen them listed for $5,000 or more. Just because someone asks more than it's worth does not mean that they'll get it. Also, I have offered people less than they've asked on Craigslist and got them that way. Unless Craigslist changes the way they run their website, there is no way to track sales accurately.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy4132 View Post
    Craigslist depends on location. I live in Massachusetts and the average price around here is about $200. There are 6 current listings. One at $100, one at $125, three at $250 and one at $350. That is why I bought mine on Ebay. Even with shipping it came out to $100 and that was for a pretty clean machine and only minor adjustments to get it to work. It seems like out west they are a lot cheaper. I could be wrong.

17. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to cardwwi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I know for me that every machine I have called on, unless they will not move at all on a $400 price I have talked them down from as much as $300 to a price I will pay. I pay up to $60 for a brand I don't have (even with missing parts if it looks cool), up to $40 for something common yet I find deals at 20 and some times as low as 10 bucks.
    I always paid well over $100 when I bought on ebay and the machines were not any better than what I can find local
    the

LLTR

19. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to owennewton

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I lost the $0.01 machine. I contacted the seller and informed him that I would pay, but a ticket on the Pa turnpike had to take priority. The ad required payment in 24 hrs. I told him I would pay in 11 days if he was willing to wait. He politely responded saying he appriciated my email and situation...but he chooses to relist. He will consider it a buyer and seller agree to not complete, with no negative feedback. ind of a shame...nice looking machine. He would get some good bids if his shipping was reasonable.