Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: YellowCab 140 BID +$300 for 3 day EMS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

heres the sellers response about shipping :

usually, you can get the items shipped by sea at your home or your local post office. you don't need to go to the dock to get the items

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the cyclic usage ?

That I would like to know how it goes ?
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up

I think we need to continue to stay in touch with this seller. IF and that's a big IF he can deliver and the Pachinkos are not totally destroyed by delivery. The "US$140 by SAL, usually takes 2~3 weeks" delivery charge is not bad but of course higher than Texas charges. But we will have to see if he can deliver a working Pachinko.

I wrote to him about whether or not there is a counter on this Pachinko and I got this immediate response :

"Does this also have a digital or led counter showing balls won and/or lost ?"

Thank you for your question.
    Actually, we don't have any digital counter for this machine.

Not that this is important to anyone but me but I am very happy he responded back fast!

I think that with Texas raising their prices that this seller may be a real alternative down the road for the newer Pachinkos like hmmm a "Force be with you"..... Hopefully more sellers from Japan will recognize the potential they have here in the US on these and try a few auctions to "test the water".

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Azlew ive talked to him about the star wars pachinko and he says we would begin maybe seeing them in 2-3 months that they are still hot and selling for 1500 in japan, from the number of times ive talked to him he seems like a guy that might be able to send some machines this way im trying to get him to get me a Sonic the hedgehog pachinko sent here.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

RKNarr01:

Yep we know that Star Wars is going to bring a big price(I am prepared for the worst scenario). I think though by the time Texas gets ahold of it and marks it up that this seller in Japan may be competitive. But right now there is no proof that he can deliver a clean working product. I have received small items from Japan over the last year(and I have more coming) and they have all come fast and well packaged. But small items are just that(small) and they are easy to pack and can be shipped fast cheaply. On a Pachinko there probably will be import fees etc to consider also?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If he can find me the Sonic Pachinko i will be ordering that from him, so i will see what kind of import fees etc. these machines will be charged. I agree that by the time TA puts their price on the Star Wars machine it might be cheaper to get in from Japan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Does anyone know if the US charges import fee's on electronics? I contacted the seller of this item and he said that Japan doesnt charge import fee's on any electronic products but he wasnt sure about the United States?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good question. I know that the United States charges import fees on items from Canada so I imagine they do here also:lew:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    heres the sellers response about shipping :

usually, you can get the items shipped by sea at your home or your local post office. you don't need to go to the dock to get the items
    Thanks, RKnarr01

Any idea if it's really as easy as giving him your home address? I can't tell what he means by "usually." Could whatever you order get hung up at a dock at which point you'd need to hire someone to pick it up and ship it to you elsewhere in the U.S.? Just curious.
    Kamehany

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was looking into info on possibly buyinig this machine and came across this info on importing good but im not sure exactly what that means, from what i take it, if i order a machine from japan theres should be any import fee's but i may be wrong.

Mail Shipments
    Shipments by mail which do not exceed $2000 in value, whether commercial or noncommercial importations (except for commercial shipments of textiles from all countries and made-to-measure suits from Hong Kong, regardless of value), are entered under a mail entry prepared by a Customs officer after the Postal Service submits the package for Customs examination. The parcel is delivered to the addressee by the Postal Service and is released upon the payment of duty, which is shown on the mail entry accompanying the package. A postal handling fee will also be collected from the addressee at the time the package is delivered. This handling fee is not charged on packages sent through military mail channels.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just trying to help out whoever buys it. This is the response I got regarding packaging and after voicing my concern about such:

"Thank you for your question. I'll wrap the item with the bubblewrap and use a hard cardboard box so that the item won't get damage during shipping."

Not very comforting, though! In how many pieces parts do you think this machine will arrive? My guess is 4.
    Kamehany

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default YellowCab 140 BID +$300 for 3 day EMS

Item 6161082554 Yellow Cab w/ 100 balls & cyclic usage(no transformer swap)
    The Seller(KIAIGUMI interla@ctb.ne.jp) will accept $140 BID
    +$300 for 3-day insured EMS delivery to your door.
    Contact him directly if interested.
    I invited him to join Pachitalk, and offer all of us his export specials.
    Pachislo: Bounty Killer, Shadow Hearts 2 Biohazard reserved
    Wishlist: Battle Caesar, Crazy Sword, Dawn of Dreams, Basara 2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congratulations, Arby. I had my finger ready to bid, but decided against it when I saw you had bid. You'll do a much better job of assessing this seller's capabilities and be much more likely to be able to fix whatever mess might spring up (e.g. customs, port-to-door delivery, breakage).

Please let us know your all-in cost after it arrives.

ENJOY!
    Kamehany

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I felt the breath of many people on my shoulder as I bid. I will tract and report as this progress to fruitation. May the Pachi be with it here.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee
    I felt the breath of many people on my shoulder as I bid. I will tract and report as this progress to fruitation. May the Pachi be with it here.
    Congrats, Arby! I'm gonna have to come visit my Iowa friend to see this latest edition!

Which method of shipping are you using?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nicely done Arby, . That was a good price.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I noticed on another thread that Arby is bringing the girls home by EMS and will receive this in 3 or 4 days. At $300 for shipping, that raises the ante considerably. Also, probably ensures a much safer trip. (We hope!)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Track EMS Orders

EMS is a fast, efficient express mail system operated by national post offices. If you have your EMS tracing number (which we will send you automatically when your order is shipped), you can find out where your order is. Note: it takes at least 24 hours after reciving our mail for the EMS information to be entered in their tracking system.

To track EMS shipments to most countries, see the Japanese EMS tracking page located here (new page will open). If you have questions about your order, please email us.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

arby you can track you EMS number thru www.usps.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Leave it to Arby to break new ground here! Cool bud! I can't wait to hear the outcome.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast