I have noticed many pachinko/ pachislo sites with little to no inventory. I get excited to see the new machines being imported every year around this time and through Christmas. I usually just look around, check out what is going on but not consider myself a serious buyer. This year it is the complete opposite. I want to treat myself to a new machine. Either pachinko or pachislo. I want something unique and innovative. I have my fingers crossed that something catches my eye that I will really get excited about.

I have started going through my bookmarks from years past of sites that sell machines and we shall see. I enjoy buying local but you never get the selection on Craigslist/ Ebay as you would from an online retailer.

I kind of just want to beg my Aunt to send me a machine but that is kinda grabbing a machine out of a hat. Granted the last Pachinko they sent me I absolutely loved and still play.

My goal for this Christmas is to get a machine that is either Full LCD Screen, LCD Overlay, or Touch Screen.
Any of those three I know I will be extremely excited about.