Thread: www.pinballdave.com

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default www.pinballdave.com

Just a quick note to inform you that my website http://www.pinballdave.com may be unavailable at various times over the next couple of weeks. This is due to a minor dispute* with my current hosting provider, so I'm now in the process of selecting a new host (who hopefully will be a little more competent and a little less fraudulent), and will be going through the process of transferring the website over the next few days or so.

If the website is unavailable and you need to contact me with regard to dongles or other related stuff, then drop me a private message, or send an email to pinballdave@gmail.com

I'll update this thread if I have any further news, or once everything has been transferred over successfully.

* As the 'minor dispute' has escalated to the 'bunch of crooks' stage, and I have told them that to their faces, I would not be too surprised if their response is for my website to mysteriously disappear without warning (according to anecdotal evidence on the internet**, they do have form in this area), so thought I'd warn you all, just in case you might think that it's me that has done a runner, rather than just the website!

**which as we all know should not be trusted at all!

2. The following 19 users say "Thanks" to daverob