Thread: Nishijin Rolling Stone Restoration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Nishijin Rolling Stone Restoration

Well the past few days I took my Nishijin model B Rolling Stone apart. Attached at the bottom I have some pictures; the first one is what it looked like before I touched it. The 3rd picture is of the upper ball tray before I really did anything to it. The 4th picture is what it looked like after I retro-brighted it. Here is the thread on retro-bright, http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/vint...-arepachi.html

What I have planed for this machine is to put a new cell on it (that is why everything is off the playfield). But I don’t plan on putting the original style cell back in I plan on putting a PAC cell in it instead (see last picture). Because Bill over at vintage pachinko had this machine in his museum and at the time I think he called it a Pac-Man machine. Plus the rolling stone on the side looks like pac-man and the pockets at the bottom look like the ghosts. So I thought that the PAC background would fit going on a "pac-man" machine.

We are also trying to find a way to cover up the third hole on the bottom. It looked like someone put a shooter knob on this machine at one point. But now we are just trying to figure out how to cover it up. We don't want to redo the Formica and we don't have the cover that comes off the ball tray back panel to cover it up. Anyone have any suggestions on how to cover it up and yet still make it look nice? Also does anyone possibly have the cover that comes off the lower ball tray panel?
    Attached Images Attached Images

100 machines and counting...

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to mxfaiman