Brian, first let me say that I am surprised that you answered so quickly...from your number of posts, I assumed that when you were unable to solve your problem that you just left the forum and haven't returned. Welcome back! I stopped posting for a long time, but I continued to lurk...probably over a period of a couple of years.

Anyway, the rule of thumb is that a machine is worth whatever someone else will pay for it...I know that's ambiguous, but it's the truth. Machines such as ours are more troublesome in terms of resale because of the electronics involved...if you can find someone who knows what they are doing with circuit boards, electronics, etc...the price may be higher. I paid $75 for my machine, and the problem areas are as follows:

1) The "pachinko" sign is badly damaged...
2) The machine was locked, but when I had a locksmith drill into the lock ($25), we found that the ball tray and chute were missing...as is the coin box.
3) After some tinkering (not sure what I did), the see-saw will now drop the requisite 3 times upon reset, but the payout will not trigger the see-saw.
4) Additionally, the payout white arm does nothing when it goes through the sensor, and while the scoring lights "light up", the are forever stuck on zeros.

So, for a $100 investment, I currently have a machine that partially works, but is missing some parts. On the plus side, I also have a Nishijin B machine with the same Shark feature, but is missing the red coloring that is on the Shark of my Coin-op. If I cannot get the Coin-op to work, I may swap out the Sharks. That said, I am not giving up so quickly.

Brian, if you are interested in parting your machine out, I would very much like to have your "Pachinko" sign. If you are interested in such a transaction, please PM me.