Thread: 2002 Yamasa Neo Planet T challenge, now the El Vision mystery menu

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 2002 Yamasa Neo Planet T challenge, now the El Vision mystery menu

Hi Friends,

I got this 02 Yamasa Neo Planet T for next to nothing ( not really working well at all, rusty, dirty) but I'm trying to conquer it. So far I've been doing OK. I was getting E6 errors when winnings were over 50 credits which (thankfully due to the excellent advice in some archives here led to hopper issues). I found a bad connection from the hopper and a solder on the board where the hopper plugged into it. Was able to disassemble the hopper to see that it was ok and didnt find anything out of line but gave it a good cleaning. Then I repaired the connection to that little board it plugs into. Problem solved. It took a magnifying glass to find the crack in the solder.

I also read here about cleaning the El Vision layer. Most of my problem was were scratches on the inside of the main glass. I was able to polish the scratches out with 0000 grit steel wool (i know painful) and use a plastic restore product I've used on the plastics of my motorcycles. It actually is a plastic restore system that worked great. It involves about 5 layers of application of what I believe to be an acrylic substance. I imagine its the same as Novus but I'm more familiar with this product. My point is to not do anything but wipe the El Visision layer with a DRY lint free cloht and leave it be!!! I did not use any product on that layer!!!

Now I'm on my way to finding out more about the machines "El Vision" feature. A search here comes up with some old "dead" links regarding the menu functions. I'd like to make the most of this machine and its capability but the understanding of the "El Vision" layer and menu leaves me baffled. Things such as date changes, menu changes, etc. Since its Japanese I just risk just screwing something up but just pushing buttons.

Sorry if I'm bringing up old requests for info but frankly, it seems some of the old members from back in the day dont visit anymore.

Thanks for any insight!! This has turned out to be a very fun and captivating machine so far!!!
    Last edited by Microbus99; 06-22-2011 at 01:43 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 2002 Yamasa Neo Plantet T challenge, now the El Vision mystery menu

PM me your e-mail and I will send you a Guide on the El Vision.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

3. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Lou

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Brian. Appreciate the help!

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Microbus99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

SNORTARIFFIC ! ! !
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

7. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for my copy too Brian!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Your Welcome

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Now enjoying "El Vision" from "El Gordo".

Ok...My nickname doesnt apply to the actual Spanish translation of my name Gordon (gordo). Although I'm not exactly at my target weight by a mere 15 pounds. Not terrible, but age and, lack of motivation doesnt help in reaching that goal and and an extreme lack of I dont give a $h!t might have something to do with it.

Cheers, Gordon