hello, im new to this site but was wondering if someone here could help me. i have a skill stop machine called the cranky condor and its awesome, i love playing it. but it pays off a jackpot to often. there is a barrel key on the front door (which i dont have the key for)with 3 wires going to the back of it. the reset lock on the inside of the machine has been replaced with a toggle switch (on and off) so my question is does the front door lock have anything to do with changing the odds on my machine?
because i power off the machine, turn the reset switch to the on position then power the machine back on. the number 5 is displayed on the top front of the machine. i press the reset button and change the number to 3. i then pull down on the start lever on the front of the door for 10 sec. then release it and then press the two buttons on the front side of door at the same time to lock the new number in. i then turn the reset switch to off and the number turns off. but when i recheck it its back on 5.
thanks jasn