Thread: Blazing 7's only hits on one payline "grapes". Would greatly appreciate a hand.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Unhappy Blazing 7's only hits on one payline "grapes". Would greatly appreciate a hand.

As I play the game I am only able to hit on the grapes. I have hit the bonus, but I am unable to hit on any of other paylines such as the bells or the elephants. The hippos that offer a respin however do hit. Difficult to explain, but the bottom line is that I can't get anything other than one image to pay, which in this case is the grapes. An example when I hit the bonus spins is that every single win is the grapes line...no other matches that result in higher increments. Not sure if I've done a good enough job explaining or not, but a hand would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Blazing 7's only hits on one payline "grapes". Would greatly appreciate a h

is it landing on other lines and not paying out or just not landing on other winning combos? If it is just not landing on anything else then try changing your odds setting and see if that gives you a little more action.
    the

LLTR

3. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to owennewton

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Blazing 7's only hits on one payline "grapes". Would greatly appreciate a h

Welcome to Pachitalk

I agree with Owen... if im reading your description right it sould like its working fine... adjusting the odds should help ya
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

try 3 or 4 for more action and smaller payouts
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks so much for responding to my question! I've tried playing with the odds, but I am experiencing the same results. It doesn't pay or land on certain combos...on the pay table for example it lists the results for certain combos that just do not come in. It is listed in the following order ...
    hippos (three results in a respin...it comes in often)
    cherries (three have never come in)
    grapes (the most common result)
    bells (is supposed to pay more but have never come in)
    elephants (is supposed to pay even more but do not come in)
    The bonus screen is three sevens which has come in. During the free spin bonus with guaranteed winners, the only combination that comes in are grapes...resulting in the same bonus each time.
    We've played this thing for more than a few hours now and the allusive bonus has come in, but a common result such as three bells (paying 15 credits ) or three elephants (10 credits) just does not come in.
    When I open the machine I do see a red light illuminated on the right hand side of the housing. It is labelled R7.
    Again, I thank you for responding and I hope I've described my ailment a bit better for you.
    Sincerely,
    B

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey there,
    Not landing on other winning combos...ever. I've played with the odds, and continue to still get just a small portion of the possible combinations. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that the paytable and screen glass show payouts for combinations that simply do not come in. Your time and attention is greatly appreciated.
    B

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When most pachislo's go into the bonus rounds one symbol usually is the payout symbol, not 7's or bells or whatever the other symbols are. At certain times a chance round is in play until it hits that symbol again and goes into the jacin game again and paysout the 8 hits again, it is usually 30 games total. Ihpoe this helps you.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

what game are we talking about? can you post some pictures please...
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdice View Post
    what game are we talking about? can you post some pictures please...
    Thanks Chrisdice,
    Its' called Gao Gao.
    B
    I guess I'm wondering why the display glass indicates payouts for three bells, three elephants etc., and these combinations simply do not come in...after a couple of days of play. I've hit the allusive bonus, but a simple combination of bells for 15 or elephants for 20 refuses to come in. Played with odds with the same result. The only hits are the three hippos for a replay, four credits for a cherry, and the grapes for 7 which almost always comes in. The other combinations simply do not line up. Peculiar?
    Thanks muchly,
    B
    When most pachislo's go into the bonus rounds one symbol usually is the payout symbol, not 7's or bells or whatever the other symbols are. At certain times a chance round is in play until it hits that symbol again and goes into the jacin game again and paysout the 8 hits again, it is usually 30 games total. Ihpoe this helps you.
    Thanks for this "heads up". Is it peculiar for a machine not to line up with combinations that are indicated on display glass?
    Appreciated,
    B
    Last edited by musicsandwichman; 03-06-2011 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Some pics of the grapes that line up when others refuse to... and two of lights from inside the machine that I'm not sure are indicative of something or not.
    Thanks muchly,
    B
    Attached Images Attached Images

16. The following user says "Thanks" to musicsandwichman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pics that show payglass ( bells and elephants do not line up after days of play), and image of elephants that do not line up.
    Thanks,
    B

18. The following user says "Thanks" to musicsandwichman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

have you tried it with different odds set???
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog View Post
    have you tried it with different odds set???
    Thanks Lucky Dog,
    I have played with the odds and am experiencing the same results...combos other than the grapes still not coming in.
    Thanks,
    B

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Do the bells or elephants hit during the bonus rounds at all.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Gao Gao Festival is a 2007 Sankyo Pachislo. A link to Sankyo's Web Site for it is below. :

Gao Gao Festival

The most info I can give you on what should pay out. : (some you know)

3 sevens should bring a Big Bonus
    2 sevens and a double bar should bring a Regular bonus
    3 bells should pay out 15 Tokens
    3 elephants should pay out 10 Tokens (15 in either Bonus round)
    3 grapes should pay out 7 Tokens (15 in either Bonus round)
    A cherry should pay out 2 Tokens (15 in either bonus round)
    3 Hippos should be a Replay

There is a "Parlor" interface PC Board that looks like Pic #3. Play the Pachi with the door open and let me know which of the LED's (the # of the LED should be #2) flashes when the grapes hit and if that LED flashes when any of the others (bells, elephants, cherry) hit. 3 Hippos should flash LED #2 three times for a replay.

With the door open, LED 7 will be on. There are two sensors on the door on the opening side at the bottom. If you disconnect the lower one closer to the white plastic knob on the rail (it has 2 white wires and one gray wire) you can trick the machine into thinking that the door is closed and that LED # 7 will go out as you play the Pachi with the door open.

The 7 LED's lighting up are as follows. :

1 - Flashes three times after MAX bet is selected and the Spin Knob is Pressed.
    2 - Flashes the same number of times that Awards are given if matching reels are set on the machine. (including 3 flashes for a replay)

3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    6 -
    7 - lights up if the door is open.

3, 5 and 6 should be on during a Regular Bonus round.
    4, 5 and 6 should be on during a Big Bonus round.

72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

23. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Do you get payouts when the symbols are not correctly lined up?
    possibly the reels have been taken out and put back in the wrong order??
    Also I had a pachislo that did not pay out any big bonuses. I finally figured that
    it had been hacked back in Japan to avoid large payouts. it was yielding a skimpy 70% return.
    Happily someone bought it soon after!!
    lastly set the machine on 6 and play it for a few days.

25. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to SlotsRfun

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I checked the pics he posted against pics of the order the reels are supposed to be and they look to be right to me.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

27. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's a bit of an old post, but I thought I'd share my thoughts with this issue...

I think it would have to be the way the random number generator is programmed. It's probably skewed regardless of the odds setting to hit mid level payouts (grapes) with some replays mixed in, and an occasional bonus round. From observation over the few years I've played my pachislots, I've seen this type of behavior in both of them.

In Dai Yamato, I can almost never hit 3 green captains (which pays 12) and on Betty boop, I almost never get 3 green bottles (pays 10) and have never hit 3 blue dog w/torch symbols (15+big bonus). The primary paying combinations I hit are either replays or 3 yellow girls (pays 8) on Dai Yamato, and 3 yellow rings (pays 6) on Betty Boop. On the other hand, on a pachinko, since 3 in a row of any symbol or number is a bonus round, getting any 3 symbols or numbers lined up seems equally likely.

29. The following user says "Thanks" to nethippy