Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: awesome pachinko balls..

WDS3

Thumbs up Trying to help Pachinko fans!!!!!

I'm sorry that my previous message seemed a little rough around the edges. However think about it from this side of the fence.

All I'm trying to do is help some lucky e-bayers get their hands on quailty product. I understand that it is difficult to get many accessories for these machines not to mention the fact that most machines that make it to the US are third hand at best. Knowing that popular machines and accessories usually go through a hand down system in Japan before they are considered for export is alway key. Also most of the more popular machines are in Parlors for years or until they can no longer take the abuse( "GIN PARADISE" is a great example). There are many sides to the industry that FEW know.

An insiders edge is always helpful, so please take the time to check it out before being to hastful to judge. It is easier to learn that way.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WDS3 did u get my pm and feel free to let us in on the info that few outside of the industry know we are all interested in that stuff.

WDS3

Spooner- it might be 10,000, but only to those who believe. Kudos.

WDS3

Default to soon

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    WDS3 did u get my pm and feel free to let us in on the info that few outside of the industry know we are all interested in that stuff.
    That's also part of my personal collection!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WDS3,

To refeet ourselfs, welcome, I understand what you mean. It is very hard to get all most any info about machines other than the different Pachi Muesums.
    The problems I found when ordering 70,000 balls was the freight costs.
    On the aveg. how long do the machines stay in use ? Pachislo ? Pachinko ?
    Do different Parlors trade them down to smaller parlors ?
    Do you have your Pachinkos set up with a ball system ? or cup feed them ?
    Thank you Arby
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

WDS3

Talking A little more about the system

As in any industry there are many different size Pachinko Parlor companies. Th larger the company the faster they are able to change their machines. The is one near my house in Japan that changes machines once a week, usually one row or about 20-30 machines. At $1,800 and up you can see what kind of marketing cost they incure. So again the larger the company the more often they can afford to upgrade.

This leavesthe middle size and mom and pop type Parlors to hunt the second hand market which is very competitive. The more popular the machine the less likely the larger stores are to change them out. In this case the smaller stores must by new machines at market value to compete, all the while searching the second market to fill whole that they can't afford to fill with new machines thus insuring this self enclosed circle. So how do they get here? More later.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So the 4 to 6 months used than sold to over here. That some vendors say, they were missed informed.

WDS3

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee
    So the 4 to 6 months used than sold to over here. That some vendors say, they were missed informed.

Please don't get me wrong, some machines do get here in that amount of time i'm sure. However for the most part they are the ones the parlors and millions of Pachinko Nuts in Japan didn't want.

WDS3

Wink The system continued

Another thing the prevents top quailty product from the american enthusiast hands are the vast amounts of so called "Pachinko Pros". Remember that the more popular the machine the more Parlors that will display a given machine. So the pros want to get there hands on these machines to set up at home and learn to read the "MEI" and the "REACH" patterns of the popular ones, so they can better judge winners in the parlors in real time conditions. Being able to read machines is held with great esteem in player circles. So this being said you can conclude that the more popular the machine is in Japan the less likely it is to enter quickly and in good shape to the US.

Again there might be machines that enter into the US arena in a short amount of time but these are not truely the best or most popular machines.

How many people can read their machines???

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Are you speaking of the "sweet spot" where you put the balls to increase the chances of going into pay off rounds. If it be so, Yes on my LOTRings, Fear Apartment, Fever The King, Super Fine Play, Red Lions, & Batman.
    Learning Popeye and Jurassic Park, also others as time allows.

I have found it is becoming easier to find the “sweet spot” as I play them more. I have learned of the tricks of bowed nails so they look straight, but aren’t. Some machines the nails are clumsy just bent off to block pockets, where the bent ones are very hard to spot at first.

Do you find after you can bring them to fever easy, they start to lose their shine/challenge ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WDS :

Welcome !!

Keep those great sales of Pachinko balls coming and hopefully Pachinko machines also !!

azlew

WDS3

Wink

Are you speaking of the "sweet spot" where you put the balls to increase the chances of going into pay off rounds. If it be so, Yes on my LOTRings, Fear Apartment, Fever The King, Super Fine Play, Red Lions, & Batman.
    Learning Popeye and Jurassic Park, also others as time allows.

I have found it is becoming easier to find the “sweet spot” as I play them more. I have learned of the tricks of bowed nails so they look straight, but aren’t. Some machines the nails are clumsy just bent off to block pockets, where the bent ones are very hard to spot at first.

Do you find after you can bring them to fever easy, they start to lose their shine/challenge ?

NO that is only the begining. What I'm talking about is the hidden patterns in Pachinko machines and pachislots. These patterns appear before the machine pays off!! These patterns are programed by the manufacture. Being able to read them helps you spend less money in winning at parlors. Key to increasing your winnings. The "sweet spot" changes daily at the hand of store managers but the "MEI" remain the same HUGE difference.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

MEI what does that stand for and can you go more into depth if possible of your previous posts on how to find these patterns?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I realize home use difference is great, compared to parlor use, lights and sounds of other machines, the closeness of each machine. If I was there, I would be toast against their machines. Being I donÂ’t gamble for money, I have strong doubt I ever would go there.
    In home use how do you get around the pouring balls in the top tray ? use one of them orange ball lifts ? or a modified ball system ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Spooner, you're way more centered then I
    Pachislo: Bounty Killer, Shadow Hearts 2 Biohazard reserved
    Wishlist: Battle Caesar, Crazy Sword, Dawn of Dreams, Basara 2

WDS3

Thumbs up

I realize home use difference is great, compared to parlor use, lights and sounds of other machines, the closeness of each machine. If I was there, I would be toast against their machines. Being I donÂ’t gamble for money, I have strong doubt I ever would go there.
    In home use how do you get around the pouring balls in the top tray ? use one of them orange ball lifts ? or a modified ball system ?
    The reason that I brought up the style difference is that the machines will respond quite differently if you know how to play them correctly.
    My record is 16 straight in a row fever hits that is better than 36,000 balls in one "Super Reach". The machine acts very different during these kinds of super payoffs. Most machines have some sort of " Super reach". Have you had this kind of experience????

I have a custom ball delivery system but the high cost makes it imposssible for most. It was designed in Japan for my specific game room.Without incuring these costs I'm afraid that the choices are limited.

WDS3

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    MEI what does that stand for and can you go more into depth if possible of your previous posts on how to find these patterns?
    "MEI" is Japanese for eye or blooming flower. The later is the closest to the meaning I am refering. These "mei" are something that must be remembered as all machine have different ones. If you can unlock this mystery of your machine you will not believe the performance. If you need more help and give me a specific machine type maybe I can be of some more help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cool

WDS3, this is some very fascinating stuff! Thanks for enlightening us with this. So now we find out there are hidden modes that kick up the bonuses even more? The only bad thing is it makes us want to buy more of these addicting Pachinko machines!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WDS3, please explain the MIE of King Hosuke by Heiwa
    Pachislo: Bounty Killer, Shadow Hearts 2 Biohazard reserved
    Wishlist: Battle Caesar, Crazy Sword, Dawn of Dreams, Basara 2

WDS3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JamesM
    WDS3, please explain the MIE of King Hosuke by Heiwa
    Sorry I haven't played that machine enough to know but it wouldn't be hard to find out, but this is for the owner to find out through trial and error and of course specific knowledge. I have spent many years learning these "tricks". There are thousands of machines, if I openly explain this hear every pachinko player in the country will want the same. For now I'll keep this as part of my personal collection.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast