Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: awesome pachinko balls..

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When you get right down to it, I suppose anything you own is part of your personal collection. Even if it is a container full of 400 pachislo machines ... if you own them outright, they are technically part of your personal collection ... right?

~spooner

P.S. Now I really have to know about this eBook thing!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

:smt046

Semantics had to jump in here somewhere didn't it? :wink:
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Semantics had to jump in here somewhere didn't it?
    Sure enough! Now what about that eBook? ~spooner

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What about the ebook?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You tell me Don, did I embellish my ebook listing?
    Now you had to bring up that ebook..just when I had almost forgot about it.
    What eBook? What is the story? ~spooner

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No real story to be honest. I wrote an ebook last summer. Sort of a how to buy a pachislo on ebay for dummies. Mostly it was an attempt to save people from spending their hard earned cash for some of the junk that was being offered. I sold it for $5 or $6 bucks, it was 31 pages of all the information I had collected up to that point with pictures and examples of what to look out for and various methods of being duped on ebay.

I averaged selling about 3 or 4 copies a week. People didn't exactly want to be saved from the scum of ebay, as it turns out. Arby was selling a few machines at that time and he also included a copy with each of his sales.

Then we put this site up and initially it was offered for sale here. After about a month, I decided to pull it since all of that information was readily available for free here on the site in one form or another and I didn't want someone to buy it and think they got duped by me. So I pulled it and gave it a decent burial.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Actually, that is a really touching story. The only thing that makes me sad is this fact that you did all that work and now, nobody gets to benefit from it. True. all the info may be available elsewhere on the site, but why not make it available here free for members anyway?

My only question would be how many people come here before buying their first machine? Seems to me like many people come here after they have purchased the first machine and (A) cannot work it, or (B) have a problems with it, or (C) are hooked an need all of the information they can get about the hobby.

Just a thought. ~spooner

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry Tulsa - most ebay sellers and darn near all sellers of anything embelish there product somewhat to present a picture to the buyer to intice them to buy , about all sales man do so or they dont survive , I did not say lieing only a little stretching of the truth, Like he said, she thought , and would you believe :grin:
    These are my opinions and no body elses and you can't have them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yeah, just to follow up on how many balls this guy has in his PERSONAL COLLECTION. I emailed him to see how many more he had cuz ill prob buy some when i get paid again. He said that he has plenty for a couple of months of eBay.....he said that he has a lot of pachinko and pachislo machines that he hasn't decided whether or not to sell or when....

Man, i should have kept this guy to myself....but I figured id be the nice guy.....hehe...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Man, i should have kept this guy to myself....
    The intricacies of Karmic reward are very hard to fathom. It is my belief that by sharing this information, you will receive rewards 1,000 fold those you would have received by keeping it to yourself.

I am very serious about this belief. ~spooner

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Also could end up with little or no balls - Don isem

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Also could end up with little or no balls - Don isem
    This assumes, of course that there are a finite number of balls available on the planet, and that those who posses them are unwilling to part with them.

Keep a happy thought, and all will be well! ~spooner

Thanks
    Thanks Received

To deep for this ol hilbilly, Hang on to your balls boys or they get sniped or flattend into tokens

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was just messing around guys.....hope you guys didn't take me seriously on that.....I'm glad to share the info...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thats OK , Im to da-- old to get serious , need simple stuff so dont have to tax the 2 brain cells I have left ,, and one of them is scortched, Live long Laught hard , Farth often :grin:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

but why not make it available here free for members anyway?
    Simply because they're quite a few people on this board who purchased the ebook and I have no intention of selling something to someone and then giving it to others. That wouldn't be fair to the people who did support my efforts to clean up the scum that is ebay.

So, those that have a copy, have a piece of pachi-pimps and pachitalk history.

WDS3

Question Sorry to see the doubt !!!

I see that there are many people out there that want to second guess themselves. I will answer the most popular doubters here.

1. I changed my user name on E-bay because the old name belonged to my son.

2. If you read my posted message you will see that I have one of the largest private running collection I know about.

3. When one of my friends in Japan decide to change his pachinko parlors image, I bought his Pachinko Balls. (3,000,000) To here you doubt 29,000 is a joke. I still have some in my warehouse in Japan. But 500,000 or so will be on e-bay over the next couple of months.

4. I have several friends in Japan who own Pachinko Parlors. That is why I can alway get the latest info and machines and parts.

5. Some of the members talk like real Pachinko pro's I wonder what they really Know?????

Utopia1dc

WDS3-

I don't think you should take things personally. When some thing new is in the air we (I) like to take some caution. We point things out to each other as a community. If you read all the posts in the thread, most were in a positive way, and some with caution...but that is to be expected when a seller changes his name and has a 1 rating. We did not know why it was changed? But you can see that the member who purchased your product gave you a favorable review. I'm sure we here will keep you in mind based on that review....Just my two tokens worth!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There is always some caution when a person with little feedback sells on eBay... it surely wasn't meant as a personal thing. And every single person on eBay had at only 1 Feedback sometime! It is really good that the people on the forum discuss various vendors, etc. as then the good vendors will stand out. :biggthump

THREE MILLION PACHINKO BALLS!!! Wow! Now THAT is a lot of balls.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by WDS3
    I see that there are many people out there that want to second guess themselves. I will answer the most popular doubters here.

1. I changed my user name on E-bay because the old name belonged to my son.

2. If you read my posted message you will see that I have one of the largest private running collection I know about.

3. When one of my friends in Japan decide to change his pachinko parlors image, I bought his Pachinko Balls. (3,000,000) To here you doubt 29,000 is a joke. I still have some in my warehouse in Japan. But 500,000 or so will be on e-bay over the next couple of months.

4. I have several friends in Japan who own Pachinko Parlors. That is why I can alway get the latest info and machines and parts.

5. Some of the members talk like real Pachinko pro's I wonder what they really Know?????

Sir,
    More offend than not, the ball one gets are either rusty or they are ball bearings (to large & hard). So one gets a little leery on anyone With a (1).

Yes we have Pachinko pro's, in the sense of here, NOT in Japan, here we can't even get the manuals for these machines and allot of times Keys either.

With your Knowledge, you can help all of us understand these machines that you also enjoy, if you would. We have had people come on here professing great knowledge wanting us to invest money in there project, only to find out they have never seen ether machine. So you can understand where we come from.

So we are leery, as you would too!

So please be welcome to our small group of Pachi lovers, I hope you will enjoy watching us learn more as this board grows.

Arby
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast