Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: awesome pachinko balls..

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by WDS3
    The machine acts very different during these kinds of super payoffs. Most machines have some sort of " Super reach". Have you had this kind of experience????

I have a custom ball delivery system but the high cost makes it imposssible for most. It was designed in Japan for my specific game room.Without incuring these costs I'm afraid that the choices are limited.

No, not to that degree, I had had three sets of rounds come back to back on LOTRings running the left side (as looking at it), with a very soft ball placement.

Do you have picture of Ball lift system ? Is it designed after the Sankyo small parlor style or large hall style ? I have been in email with them on their small parlor style for what I am setting up, for about 25 to 30 machines. I have the building to put it in a little over 6,000 square feet.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

WDS3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee
    No, not to that degree, I had had three sets of rounds come back to back on LOTRings running the left side (as looking at it), with a very soft ball placement.

Do you have picture of Ball lift system ? Is it designed after the Sankyo small parlor style or large hall style ? I have been in email with them on their small parlor style for what I am setting up, for about 25 to 30 machines. I have the building to put it in a little over 6,000 square feet.
    As mentioned my friend who is the President of a chain of stores in western Japan is the person who designed mine. It is an enclosed system so a picture is a little difficult. I do have the diagrams and blueprints but, these may prove to be of some value!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny you mentioned Sankyo their head office is about 10 minutes from my house in Japan!!! Do you need an introduction????

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As of right now, no, but if there becomes a problem of their willingness to sell a small order to a round eyes in the states, than yes!
    But as right now everything seems to be going smoothly. I did not realize that their Lift systems were designed components that could be added on to for different configurations. So at this point of configurations to the cost for.

Some years ago I did some contract work for Freud of Japan in/on their compacted pill delivery systems for their Hi-Coaters. (puts the different coating on pills & other time release caplets) was wondering if they would be similar ?
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

WDS3

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee
    As of right now, no, but if there becomes a problem of their willingness to sell a small order to a round eyes in the states, than yes!
    But as right now everything seems to be going smoothly. I did not realize that their Lift systems were designed components that could be added on to for different configurations. So at this point of configurations to the cost for.

Some years ago I did some contract work for Freud of Japan in/on their compacted pill delivery systems for their Hi-Coaters. (puts the different coating on pills & other time release caplets) was wondering if they would be similar ?
    Sorry this is not my area ball transfer systems that is, but if you need any help in Japan thats my area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WDS3 did you get my PM?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4