Thread: Purchasing from Pachislot 777 on E-Bay or Direct

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Purchasing from Pachislot 777 on E-Bay or Direct

Give Chris in sales a change to sell you the machine you looking for. I have purchased two machines from them in the last month, one was on E-Bay and the other direct. The last purchase was a Sinbad Adventure direct from Chris. When I called I asked if he gave discounts to Pachitalk members as many other vendors are doing, he was very supportive of our site and said YES. He gave me a better price than my high bids on three Sinbads that I lost on E-bay.
    I must say there machines come well packed with a foam support on top and bottom and only $59.00 shipping.
    The two machines I purchased was in like new condition and very clean and wrapped in plastic.
    Harley Davidson ** King Camel ** Las Vagas ** Adams Family ** Dragon Dice ** Super Black Jack ** Sinbad Adventure ** Big Bomber ** Austin Powers ** Babel ** Hot Rod Queen ** Las Vegas**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Now that's the first I've heard of that! I wasn't even aware that DGI knew or cared who we were? Certainly I have only good things to say about their ebay sales, but direct I've not known them to really offer any deals to anyone. I'm not sure who Chris is as I've only exchanged a few emails with Dan before.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Chris Campbell <mail@skillstop.com> is who the invoices come from when you buy on ebay. At least that is who I get me invoices from for the past three purchases.
    Gold God - Don Don King - Kung Fu Lady II - New Pulsar

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default broken key ... replaced by DGI ... they ROCK!

I have to chime in on the props for DGI. I have purchase four machines from them through eBay, although, I will try for the discount next time (it never hurts to drop the Pachitalk name).

Here is my atta boy for DGI. Since I am such a klutz, I managed to break the door key off in the lock on the Arra King that I purchased from DGI (damn!). I was able to extract the broken key, but that was only half the problem.

I called and talked to Mark at DGI and gave him the number off the broken key. He told me he would attempt to find one and call me back within a week. Well, he did not call me back, but within a week, I received a brand new duplicate key in the mail, free of charge!

How is that for customer service! I was impressed. ~spooner