Thread: New to Pachislo Machines

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New to Pachislo Machines

Hi,

I just purchased a Tomb Raider Pachislo machine that came with no instructions. I believe this machine is either Sankyo which is on the front or Takedan which is on the hooper.

I had a few general questions:

While I can select 1,2,3 credits, I can only play with "max bet" I read alot of machines come this way, but is there an option somewhere that I am missing to try to change this so I can do a 1 credit bet?

Inside the machine, there is a small box with a key, a switch with "on/off" with some japenese writting, a second switch which has "on/off" and I beleive it says "til" and then a button with just japense writing. Any idea what these buttons are?

I also changed the payout to "6", however, the machine doesn't like to payout much (go figure!). On this machine, is "6" the best option for the most payouts?

I have tried to find all these answers online, but havent had much luck. I am hoping someone can help =)

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New to Pachislo Machines

I'm guessing this is your machine? (You have to register to see all the details.)

If so, you cannot change the amount of credits being used. Yes, "6" is the best payout.

And, the box with a key on the inside is so you can reset the machine and/or bring it into "programming" mode.

Looks like a play guide is on the page I linked you to...should help you out.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Rig

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Two switches on the power supply:
    - One requires a soft reset at the end of a bonus.
    - The other pays out all tokens at the end of a bonus.

For these switches in most cases off is in the down or right position. The for off and on are:

無 = off

有 = on
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Chrisdice,

I have recently purchased an Aristocrate machine and a Divers type A. They both are showing error codes, where will I find wiring schematics in english? any ideas? I would like to get the error codes figured out, especially o the Divers as it works the best . It just shuts down after it has been in play for minutes? Any advise for me?
    Last edited by ethanm123; 01-27-2011 at 09:47 PM. Reason: premature sending

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by ethanm123 View Post
    Chrisdice,

I have recently purchased an Aristocrate machine and a Divers type A. They both are showing error codes, where will I find wiring schematics in english? any ideas? I would like to get the error codes figured out, especially o the Divers as it works the best . It just shuts down after it has been in play for minutes? Any advise for me?
    Welcome to Pachitalk

there are no schematics to be had english or otherwise.. but as you have found some members are great help... im sure someone wil be allong shortly to lend ya a hand
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to pachitalk
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by bobby1212 View Post
    Hi,

I just purchased a Tomb Raider Pachislo machine that came with no instructions. I believe this machine is either Sankyo which is on the front or Takedan which is on the hooper.

I had a few general questions:

While I can select 1,2,3 credits, I can only play with "max bet" I read alot of machines come this way, but is there an option somewhere that I am missing to try to change this so I can do a 1 credit bet?

Inside the machine, there is a small box with a key, a switch with "on/off" with some japenese writting, a second switch which has "on/off" and I beleive it says "til" and then a button with just japense writing. Any idea what these buttons are?

I also changed the payout to "6", however, the machine doesn't like to payout much (go figure!). On this machine, is "6" the best option for the most payouts?

I have tried to find all these answers online, but havent had much luck. I am hoping someone can help =)

Thanks!
    Welcome to PachiTalk!

In answer to your other questions...

- It is manufactured by Bisty.
    - You can't change the max bet.
    - My Tomb Raider was notoriously stingy too on setting 6, so maybe TRs are all stingy. Yes, 6 is the best option for payouts. Keep in mind though that on some pachislos you may not see all the video animation features on setting 6, since some only appear on the lower settings. A good rule of thumb is to have it on 4 to win more and see more of the video scenes or just change the settings around as you feel like it.
    Machines I own: ...see my profile

11. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to outdoorenth

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by outdoorenth View Post
    . Keep in mind though that on some pachislos you may not see all the video animation features on setting 6, since some only appear on the lower settings. A good rule of thumb is to have it on 4 to win more and see more of the video scenes or just change the settings around as you feel like it.
    I did not know that... Great information