Thread: Photo help for my Sea Story machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Photo help for my Sea Story machine

Hi everyone, my Sea Story in Mediterranean Sea pachinko machine was modified to "full cyclic" by some one, so the front door winning ball pay hole backside was cutted off by some one, I want to try recover it to oringal, but I never see its oringal outlook, could anyone who own a modern Sanyo company Sea Story machine can help me take a photo of this part and show it to me on this website ? I will be really appreciated! Thanks in advance , the photo style like my attached photo below is ok for me. you just need open your machine front door, then you can take a phote like this.

(any new Sea Story model photo is ok to me, Sea Story in Mediterranean model photo is much preferred )
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following user says "Thanks" to tovictorliu

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Photo help for my Sea Story machine

ya might wana post a pic of the whole machine... the cell does not matter what your needing is a pic of an unmodified frame...

good luck to ya
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    ya might wana post a pic of the whole machine... the cell does not matter what your needing is a pic of an unmodified frame...

good luck to ya

I have the Super Sea Story but the frame is definitely different than yours.
    My next modern on my wish list will be the Mediterranean sea story for sure
    notice

Notice

Warning: Author of this post has delusions of being mentally competent.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but i'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to subdude

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Victor,

as you know my Mediterranean Sea pachinko was cyclic too. Meanwhile I got a frame for this machine which is not modified (original). So I will take a picture later the day or tomorrow. This will help you...

Best regards from Germany

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Montana View Post
    Hi Victor,

as you know my Mediterranean Sea pachinko was cyclic too. Meanwhile I got a frame for this machine which is not modified (original). So I will take a picture later the day or tomorrow. This will help you...

Best regards from Germany
    Really Thanks Montana, thanks for your always support me modify my machine, without your help, I can not go that far.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here we go. Hope this helps... but it will be no easy task to "repair" your machine. Maybe it is better to get a new frame (like I did).
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Montana

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here we go. Hope this helps... but it will be no easy task to "repair" your machine. Maybe it is better to get a new frame (like I did).
    Really thanks for your photos, I have 2 questions to your photo:

1. one of your attached photo, there is one small spring on the left side next to the transparent plastic part, is this spring "one way" controled a bottom transparent plastic door on the picture middle bottom?

2. if there is a transparent plastic one way only door on the picture middle bottom for winning ball one way go through, then above this door, up part transparent plastic (which I saw it link to this door from the picture ) blocked all other possible ways that paying ball drop from the machine up winning ball tray right?

You know my friend, I used to think about to get a new frame just like you said. but then I think, why I spend double money to get a same frame, I rather than to get another newer sea story model or another brand frame for different game experience, so then I start try to fix this, before see your photo, I have already made some modification to this part. most balls can paying to the up front tray with no problem, and bonus time if front up tray over loaded, the ball will drop to front bottom tray just like the normal machine, the only problem is if I use Deverob's Dongle, it will pay 25 balls one time to the up front tray, then 1-3 balls of the 25 balls some time will drop to the bottom tray because of the ball jam in the paying hole by my current modification. So I want see what is the original design for this part.

12. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to tovictorliu

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The answer of your two questions is simple: The latch prevents the balls from falling off when the pachinko is open on the front.

To fix the problem of your modification (it is exactly the same I experienced) is to reconstruct the two ball pathes which leed to the trays (upper and lower). Without the necessary tools and skills this was impossible for me to do so I lived with the occasional payout to the wrong tray until I found a cheap replacement frame.
    Last edited by Montana; 01-12-2011 at 01:49 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The answer of your two questions is simple: The latch prevents the balls from falling off when the pachinko is open on the front.

To fix the problem of your modification (it is exactly the same I experienced) is to reconstruct the two ball pathes which leed to the trays (upper and lower). Without the necessary tools and skills this was impossible for me to do so I lived with the occasional payout to the wrong tray until I found a cheap replacement frame.
    envy you can get a cheap replacement (I really spent lot of time to try fix these cut off plastic back) , by the way, is the pay out ball only can go through the latch door without other way can go lead to the up front tray and bottom front tray?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

update: by your photo, I sealed the missing plastic part big hole, so the bonus time, the ball will not spill inside into the machine back side, and I also revised a little front up tray hole modification by your provide photo, now most of the time only 1 of 25 balls will go to the bottom tray, and bonus time the ball spill into inside of the front door will also reduced a lot, Thanks for your photo Montana.

Victor

16. The following user says "Thanks" to tovictorliu