Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: wtb

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: wtb

Love your Avatar...Reminds me of "Flipper"!

I'm sure you'll come by a Nishijin "Lobster" within no time. They're not that common but do come up occasionally on CL and EB.

Good luck in your venture.!

If you find something else or need help on another choice we're here to help!

WELCOME TO PACHITALK!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: wtb

ok,,,imstill new to this site, and dont know the ppl , or there ways as of yet...but i hope to learn...one at a time..if needed...takethecastle57...i really didnt mean to be a smartbutt about the link (truth be known...i enjoyed the song...)...but please realize...i have every alarm...notification...even my alarmclock set to this thread...tryin to find this (piece of my history) it has extrodinary sentimental value to me... in this..i see my grandparents alive...my mother alive...my brother alive...no ones left except my father and i...so...when my alarm goes off...i get excited..only to find a link to a song ???im letting my personal emotions act before my present ...for that i am sorry...ill try to be a better member..you all have shown nothing but respect and eagarness to help me...i absoultly do NOT want to tread on that...wow!!! i never knew that something like this could affect me this way...hold on...i feel it...

3. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to taarzann

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2