Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My Bingo slot quit working

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Unhappy My Bingo slot quit working

I removed the coin mechanism on my slot..After I put it back in,the joystick doesn't work and the 3 lites that tell you how many coins you put in won't light up,and the the digital lights on the left side quit working also..I put the coin mechanism back in the way it came out..I can't understand what happened...can anyone tell me?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My Bingo slot quit working

try reconnecting the hopper cable
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I reconnected the hopper cable and it gave me an HA code..I know what HO means and HJ & HE ...but what is HA???
    Last edited by Baleahay; 09-30-2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: wrong word

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's just the machine laughing at you...but seriously try a full reset.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I tried to reset..but by going into changing the odds like it told me to...but it doesn't reset or even change the odds...I'm sorry to be so ignorant about my machine...but I inherited from a friend who passed away,and it came with no instructions...I really enjoyed playing it until I did something to make it stop working

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's a 2002 Model year Pachi. Here is a Link to an operators Manual. Hope this Helps.

Bingo

72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Don't worry about your questions...we've all been where you are at one time. Just try the suggestions that are made and come back and tell us if it worked or not. At that point, somene else will probably offer up another suggestion...and so it goes, until hopefully you will have a fully operational machine.

Also, when you do the procedures for a reset... do it slowly and carefully, it is very easy to make a misstep and not get the results you want. Keep that in mind also when disconnecting and reconnecting any cables.

Good luck!
    Dawn

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I followed New in Towns directions,and downloaded a manual for my particular machine...I followed the directions for resetting...and very carefully attempted to reset ...Everthing went well as far of resetting the odds,but the reel knob still doesn't work,and no lights when I insert coins.Its like the coin mechanism doesn't read the coins as they slide thru,telling the knob to work,and the lights to light up after coins are put in...This machine holds 3 coins...1st one for 1 row,2nd coin for 2nd row and 3rd for all rows +diagonal..On the left is sm windows for Bonus readout and the other for digital spin...
    Thanks ...I downloaded a manual for my machine.I followed instructions to reset...It did change to odds,but the reel knob and the three coin lights do not light up when coins are inserted...and the right side bonus lite and digital spin lites don't light up.Its like the coinmechanism isn't reading the coins as they go thru the slot...all the cables are attached...
    Last edited by Baleahay; 10-01-2010 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Are the Tokens that you are inserting going into the hopper inside the Pachi or falling into the lower Tray on front of it?

You stated "Coins". Are you using Quarters or Tokens?

Take a look at the Main Printed Circuit Board inside the Pachi with it powered up. While looking at it press the stop buttons and spin knob. Do any LED lights on that Board light up when you do this?

If so, watch it as you insert "TOKENS". Your machine should have a two sensor Token acceptor and if there "are" LED's on that Board they would flash as the tokens are inserted.

On the inside of the door does the Token acceptor assembly look like the one below? Either way if it does or does not reseat the connector from the Token acceptor on the inner door PC Board and try inserting Tokens again. Let us know what you found out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

12. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I say coins,but what they are,are slugs..I will try your advise and get back to you..

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It sounds like something is unplugged. check all the wires and harnesses that attach to the door to see if they are loose or not even connected. Look around behind the hopper and reels to see if any loose cables are lying around there out of sight.

15. The following user says "Thanks" to SlotsRfun

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm doing that now..I hope it is as simple as that..

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I checked all wires and plug-ins and could'nt find wires loose or unplugged..i'm at wits end...I think it might be the token acceptor..because the machine worked well before I removed the acceptor...I can't see where I put it back in that anything was changed..My screw driver was not magnetised and didn't do anything to alter the acceptor at all...there was a few styroform peanuts left inside and around and near the acceptor,from the shipping crate...and I removed them...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

post some good quality picks of the machine inside and out .especially one of the front door so i can see all the lights and one of the back of the door as well . I'll try to get you up and running again but i cant work well blind.
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Baleahay View Post
    I removed the coin mechanism on my slot..After I put it back in,the joystick doesn't work and the 3 lites that tell you how many coins you put in won't light up,and the the digital lights on the left side quit working also..I put the coin mechanism back in the way it came out..I can't understand what happened...can anyone tell me?
    Back to post #1

If, while removing and reinstalling the Token Acceptor (why you did it I have no clue. "If it AIN'T broke, Don't fix it" (other than cleaning "IT") you may have upset the Track that the Tokens run on as they pass the two sensors. If the height has changed then the "TOKENS" are not passing the sensors at the correct point and the Pachi is not registering the Tokens as they pass the sensors.

Since the Tokens are going into the Hopper the 24 volts that operates the Magnet on the Token Acceptor is working. Since it is not throwing an "ERROR" as the Tokens are inserted that means that both sensors are not picking up the Tokens. If one sensor was and not the other an "ERROR" would trip in the Pachi.

20. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I removed the acceptor because there was syrofoam peanuts stuck behind it and inside one of the stop buttons where I couldn't get to it without removing the acceptor...Would ot help taking it out again and see where its out of line and correct it?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thats when canned air comes in handy
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

23. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I tried canned air,but the pieces of styrofoam were wedged in too tight,and would'nt budge...I tried twizzers,but that didn't work either..

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Uploaded for Baleahay.

Perhaps a Mod could flip the first one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by compirate; 10-04-2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Done!
    Dawn

26. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

im guessing the power isnt turned on in these pics ? please turn on the unit and repost them please .close ups of the power supply and door would also help . thanks
    Jeff

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast