Thanks Received

Default NEW TRADE OFFER "my 4 older pachinko machines for your ???"

I've decided to make a new trade offer.

I have 4 older pachinko machines boxed and ready for shipping:

Model A Ginza (single ball)
    Model A Comicgo (single ball)
    Model B Nishijin "Lobsterman"
    Model C Nishijin "Golf"

All machines are ready for restoration and appear to be complete.

The OLD model A machines do not appear to have ANY water stains on the cells and appear to be complete back and front... there appears to be corrosion on the flipper handles of both machines though.. probably because they are around 60 years old! I removed the glass from the Ginza and the playfield looks only slightly dirty but very shiny... the chrome inside looks almost like NEW...the paint on the metal spinners doesn't even appear to be chipped...at ALL! These two machines (aside from the corrosion on the flippers) look like they just need a really good cleaning! The glass in the Comicgo (not sure if this is the name but it looks like it... I wasn't able to find another one like this... anywhere, so I'm not sure) did not slide out when I attempted to remove it... so I didn't force it out, just left it in place and packed it very well like the rest but with additional bubble wrap and reinforced cardboard... the glass will probably not break during shipping. I picked up this machine from the people who had the Ginza and it looks like it's in identical condition as the Ginza... amazing condition for it's age... and it doesn't appear to have any water stains on the cell either. Both of these are desired collectables and these are in better condition than any I have seen available for sale. I've received cash offers of $200 apiece for these.

The model B nishijin "Lobsterman" (not really sure if this is the name, just what people seem to call it) has some slight water stains on the cell front and it looks like the top rear ball tray has a couple cracks in it but it's complete as well. Everything looks like it will work fine with slight adjustments. I removed the glass from this as well. This is a more common model machine but a fun one to play and will restore nicely.

The model C nishijin "Golf" machine has some water damage on the front cell also. Aside from that, it looks complete. I wasn't able to find another model C nishijin "Golf" machine anywhere on the net. I was told this is another rare machine. Once restored, I imagine some "golf" fan would LOVE to have this in his/her collection or game room.

...before, I was looking to trade these for 1 restored machine... an not wanting to pay shipping either way. I had a few offers, but nothing that really grabbed me... and after getting some shipping quotes, realize that wanting someone else to absorb all shipping costs is probably too much to hope for.

So, I have a new trade offer:

I will trade ALL 4 machines... and pay the cost of shipping (in the U.S.) for ???

If you have two restored machines that I like and you will pay to ship them to me... we might have a deal.

If you have one restored machine that I like and will restore the Ginza and will pay to ship both to me... we might have a deal. (*please, if you're novice restoration artist... don't offer to restore this machine in trade. This Ginza is too special and rare to be your first or second attempt. Show me what you've restored in the past if you would like to work out this particular trade offer)

If you have some other kind/s of machine/s (vending, fortune teller, arcade, slot machine, pachislo, modern pachinko, unique or rare ???) that are in good shape (undamaged, clean & working great, or restored) that I like and will pay to ship it/them to me... we might have a deal.

I contacted FedEx and they quoted all 4 boxes (between 100 to 200 lbs total with measurements 12" x 24" x 36" boxes) shipped from here (Washington state) to Denver, Colorado right around $184. UPS was around the same but they aren't as gentle as FedEx. I contacted a freight company here local (thinking it'd be cheaper) but they quoted over $750 (yikes) saying they had to categorize the pachinko machines as "vending machines" which is why it was such a high quote... go figure, I don't get it. Since FedEx seems like the best deal... and it'll probably be more or less to ship other locations.

My zip is 98233 and I can come up with a business location for you to ship to (if it's cheaper). FedEx said it was going to be only $10 or so cheaper shipping these to a business.

I've included photos of the machines...and of one of them packed. I did a great job packing too. Nice and tight, no shifting... all should arrive to you without a hitch.

Please send me photos of your offers.

If you have cash offers, send them as well... but consider those who already offered to pay the cost of shipping + $200 apiece for the 2 single ball Model A machines.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to mrdoobie.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: NEW TRADE OFFER "my 4 older pachinko machines for your ???"

Well... 130 views and I couldn't work out any trade offers...

So, I've listed them on eBay.. if they are still available (with no bids) and you would like to work something out in trade, let me know.

You can see the auctions here...

the no reserve guy items - Get great deals on Collectibles items on eBay.com!

If anyone here bids, I wish you luck to win!

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mrdoobie.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, I sold the lobsterman and the golf machine... but the Ginza and Comicgo (camicgo?) machines I've relisted and lowered the price. Best of luck to you if you bid!

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mrdoobie.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

A trade has been worked out so these machines are no longer available. Thank you "pachiwall"and everyone for your interest!

8. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to mrdoobie.com