Thread: Top gun $695 nope try $95

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Top gun $695 nope try $95

Sorry everyone, I meant to lock the thread and hit delete instead.

I truly apologize as that was not my intent. :oops:
    Firewire

Utopia1dc

Once deleted, it can't be retreived? :cry: :cry:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

trying it again.....iam new to this site......thanks TANK.....on this container thing again....iam getting ready to order a container......shipped to my slot box.....all 100v machines with keys......approx 200 in the container......ordering it just to try it out.....any body interested ?......ill get further into it if any body is.....i own over 300 slots and loads of parts......i will be helping tank out with his 2 machines......TANK U THERE ? ......heres your chance........let me know and ill break it all down for people that are serious......at-slots

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No, I can't retrieve unless I have a backup and the last backup was yesterday.... :cry:
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You have over 300 slots for you personal use?!!! Or do you mean to sell?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Where are you located. Most of us have discovered that we can afford to do a lot more with the machines if we aren't paying multiple shipping charges.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ
    Spin-Luck , Dragon Dice , Super BlackJack, King Camel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

well depends on how u look at it......i own all of them.....i play 10 mostly everday......then they get rotated around one at a time every couple of weeks......then they get cleaned and rapped and stored on a shelf at the slot box.......i have about 70 up and running......i have from the crazy shaman to the god x and continental x machines crazy drivers red pulsars lucky cherry max rocky babel and more etc etc......loads of parts for aristocrats,universal,Olympias,electro coins etc etc......i sell one here and there.....i sell parts.....plastics and hoppers mostly.....every now and then a button or 2......i just want to get this container thing to try it out....iam getting it either way......i will be posting parts up soon.......there might be about 200 machines that i have not even opened up yet......this hobby got real addictive......TANK got a hold of me to see if i could help him out with his pulsar and terminator machines......i have all the parts he needs....he turned me on to this site.....so here iam.....BOY THIS SPELL CHECKER........at-slots

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by at-slots
    well depends on how u look at it......i own all of them.....i play 10 mostly everday......then they get rotated around one at a time every couple of weeks......then they get cleaned and rapped and stored on a shelf at the slot box.......i have about 70 up and running......i have from the crazy shaman to the god x and continental x machines crazy drivers red pulsars lucky cherry max rocky babel and more etc etc......loads of parts for aristocrats,universal,Olympias,electro coins etc etc......i sell one here and there.....i sell parts.....plastics and hoppers mostly.....every now and then a button or 2......i just want to get this container thing to try it out....iam getting it either way......i will be posting parts up soon.......there might be about 200 machines that i have not even opened up yet......this hobby got real addictive......TANK got a hold of me to see if i could help him out with his pulsar and terminator machines......i have all the parts he needs....he turned me on to this site.....so here iam.....BOY THIS SPELL CHECKER........at-slots
    300 slots, boy you would need a lot of room will over 1400 squre feet.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

its about a say 10-12 car garage....... call it the slot shop.....hay its a place to start out in........just enough room for about 500 more machines.......did u lose your balls ?........lol.........at-slots

Thanks
    Thanks Received

where about in philly are you, do you have any pics of your place? :-)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No, I have both, a few Pachislos & Pachinkos. But I like the Ball machines best.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

at-slots...
    Is this Slot Box (or is it Slot Shop?) a public place? Like an arcade or something?
    I get to Philly every once in a while... heck, would make the trip just to see something like that (on my way to AC, of course :wink: ).

Maybe you could see if you could get some pachinkos in that container too... THEN we'd be talkin'!!!
    :smt023
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I going to philly in early march where are you located ? I would like to stop in and check out your machines.

arbycoffee

scoophand

in regards to this (this is from an earlier thread. some of you may recognise it. this is part of the at-slots stash.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...32332&rd=1 ?? ))

first was at slots the buyer or seller of these ebay items ??

2nd if he was seller it says hes gettin out of business after ten years .

and 3rd why would the other topic about impoting machines be locked so no one can reply ????

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by scoophand
    first was at slots the buyer or seller of these ebay items ??

2nd if he was seller it says hes gettin out of business after ten years .
    He was the buyer

Quote Originally Posted by scoophand
    and 3rd why would the other topic about impoting machines be locked so no one can reply ????
    The topic was locked because it was getting out of hand. I was no longer about importing machines. It was decided that the thread needed to stop before it went too far.
    I hope this answers your questions.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.