Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Who wants an Autoslot?".

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile "Who wants an Autoslot?".

This Thread is for all the Members who would like an AutoSlot for their Pachislo's.

Please use this Thread to only list the Machines you would like an AutoSlot for. This will give me an Idea on how many of each Autoslot I need to build and have on hand when I open the Doors.

This list can be for the older Machines that use the Traditional Stop boards and Also the New Machines that do not use a Stop Board.

If you could, Please list the Name of the Machine, The Manufacturer and if you would like "Reel Stop" only or "Credit Add" included with the AutoSlot. If "Reel Stop and "Credit Add" are desired than please list "Both".

Examples :

Death Valley, Arbilt, Reel Stop
    Spin Luck, IGT, Both
    Star Wars, Sankyo, Both
    Destroyer, Yamasa, Reel Stop

By all means Please go through the AutoSlot Web Site which is Linked in the Blue "AutoSlot" in my Signature Below.

The Main three Links to look at are. :

AUTOSLOT AutoStop for Pachislo S

Credit-Add Model Selection

Unlisted Models

72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

2. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: "Who wants an Autoslot?".

Quote Originally Posted by new in town View Post
    This Thread is for all the Members who would like an AutoSlot for their Pachislo's.

Please use this Thread to only list the Machines you would like an AutoSlot for. This will give me an Idea on how many of each Autoslot I need to build and have on hand when I open the Doors.

This list can be for the older Machines that use the Traditional Stop boards and Also the New Machines that do not use a Stop Board.

If you could, Please list the Name of the Machine, The Manufacturer and if you would like "Reel Stop" only or "Credit Add" included with the AutoSlot. If "Reel Stop and "Credit Add" are desired than please list "Both".

Examples :

Death Valley, Arbilt, Reel Stop
    Spin Luck, IGT, Both
    Star Wars, Sankyo, Both
    Destroyer, Yamasa, Reel Stop

By all means Please go through the AutoSlot Web Site which is Linked in the Blue "AutoSlot" in my Signature Below.

The Main three Links to look at are. :

AUTOSLOT AutoStop for Pachislo S

Unlisted Models

Dumb question,I understand the Auto stop but whats a credit add & why should I get it?
    notice

Notice

Warning: Author of this post has delusions of being mentally competent.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but i'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

4. The following user says "Thanks" to subdude

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: "Who wants an Autoslot?".

The Credit Add feature will electronically add up to 53 credits into the Machine by pressing and holding the right stop button. Benefits to this?

Less Tokens are needed for the Pachi and if you use it correctly you will stop the constant having to open the Pachi to put in and take out Tokens from the Hopper. After a Big Win, load the Tokens as usual. When your lower payout Tray becomes empty, use the Credit Add Feature.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

6. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by new in town View Post
    The Credit Add feature will electronically add up to 53 credits into the Machine by pressing and holding the right stop button. Benefits to this?

Less Tokens are needed for the Pachi and if you use it correctly you will stop the constant having to open the Pachi to put in and take out Tokens from the Hopper. After a Big Win, load the Tokens as usual. When your lower payout Tray becomes empty, use the Credit Add Feature.
    Thanks for the clarification.
    notice

Notice

Warning: Author of this post has delusions of being mentally competent.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but i'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

8. The following user says "Thanks" to subdude

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: "Who wants an Autoslot?".

Your Welcome...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

sammy spiderman2 reelstop
    fuji bruce lee(2007) reelstop

11. The following user says "Thanks" to veriflex

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i will need one for a takasago viking 7
    please
    Last edited by hanabi; 03-14-2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: removed email, safer to use PM

13. The following user says "Thanks" to robr81

Thanks
    Thanks Received

NEO PLANET T, YAMASA, Both

15. The following user says "Thanks" to coyote640

Thanks
    Thanks Received

King Camel, Death Valley - Both
    I've never met a Pachi I didn't like

17. The following user says "Thanks" to jmaclerran

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Re: "Who wants an Autoslot?".

Auto-Slot 2 is open for business.

I have the following Credit Add Models available. You can check the AutoSlot Page here for which model applies to your Pachislo.

AS-02 CA - 5 of them

AS-03 NO - 8 of them

AS-03 - 8 of them

AS-04 - 6 of them

AS-NET - 2 of them NET Model Wiring

AS-YAM - 2 of them Yamasa Models

All Credit Add models are $36.00 + $5.00 shipping USPS 1st Class for up to two in a shipment. $0.50 extra for each additional unit over the two.

The newer Pachislo's which do not use the Traditional Stop Boards are on hold until I gather up the Funds to make an new PC Board purchase which will have the new Boards to build the AS-06 model AutoSlot.

The Reel Stop only Models (AS-02 no Credit Add) will be Sold through the Auto-Slot 2 EBAY Store shortly.

robr81, coyote640, and jmaclerran if you still want to purchase these please contact me Via the AutoSlot Web Page. :

Autoslot

Just click on the "Questions e-mail me!" and we will get things rolling.

Seeing that the Upgrade to PachiTalk is happening in a bit and the Auction section will be going away Purchase for these will be done Via e-mail and Pay Pal (or check / money order if you do not have Pay Pal set up) through the AutoSlot Web Site. It will be easier this way also instead of setting up an individual Auction for each person through the PachiTalk Auctions.

If using Pay Pal and you are going to use a CC for your purchase I ask that you add 10% to the total sale which is a Fee Pay Pal charges for using a CC. I think this is only fair. If you are sending the fund Via your Pay Pal account balance or a checking account set up with them this fee is not imposed. Please use the "Goods" selection in Pay Pal.

The 3% from these sales will still be going to PachiTalk. At the end of each month I will total up the sales and send it to Sid.

Seeing that the Credit Add AutoSlot models have to be wired into your Pachislo door wiring, on line help will be available via e-mail. If troubles or questions in understanding on how to install them still arise, in person phone contact can be made to me directly. (I will pickup the Dime. )

I want to ENSURE that ALL of the Credit Add Models sold to Members are installed correctly. This is why they are not going to be sold through the EBAY Store.

Each Autoslot I build is tested after being constructed to ensure they work in my own Pachislo's. They are tested one last time just prior to shipping.

That being said I must make the statement (Disclaimer) than I will not be held responsible for any damage to an AutoSlot or your Pachislo for incorrectly installing an AutoSlot. An instruction page will be sent with each model sold to help in the installation. I am working on a business card size "Button" selection card which can be place on your Pachislo explaining all the functions of the AutoSlot. If I do not have them ready by the time the first purchases are made I will send them out to you (no charge) when they are ready.

After your Purchase Please add you name to the "AutoSlot" owners thread.

Autoslot Owners Listing

This will let other Members know which Pachislo's currently have them installed. Please also let everyone know how it went (Positive or Negative) with the purchase, installation and your feelings on "Life with AutoSlot".

The "Green T Tap" Page : Green Tap Installation will be expanded shortly also. A Red and Yellow T Tap will be added. All 3 of these are for 19 - 26 AWG Gauge Wires.

The Green T Tap will splice a new wire to an existing wire W/O having to cut it.

The Red T Tap will splice up to three wires together.

The Yellow T Tap will splice two wires together.

These will be sold in packs of 36 for $5.40 + $2.00 shipping up to 3 sets purchased. They can be mixed and matched or three packages of the same purchased. 3% of these sales will be going to PachiTalk also. Once you see them on the Link above just contact me through the "Questions e-mail me!"

Attached Images Attached Images

19. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Received the AutoSlot yesterday, works like a charm... Thanks New In Town for the hard work...

21. The following user says "Thanks" to coyote640

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I took some initial pics inside my Yamasa Gundam II. Posted them on Flickr, just let me know if you want more of a certain area.

Photos
    Stu www.animemecha.com
    Pachinko: Yamato CR1, Dai Yamato 2, The Galaxy Railways, Evangelion 2, Gatchaman
    Pachislo: Gundam II, The Galaxy Railways, Evangelion 4

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to StuTalon

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Received a couple of AutoSlots with credit add for my Death Valley, and King Camel. Great devices, add alot to the pachislo machine. The credit add is fantastic for token management, just a press of a button, and 50 credits, without inserting any tokens.

Installing the AutoSlot portion is very simple and straight forward. Had an issue with one of the connectors on the AutoSlot for the King Camel. Mailed it back to Brian, he sent a new one, communication, and e-mail was excellent. New one arrived, installed and works great, including the setup for the credit add.

Had a minor issue with the credit add on the Death Valley. I used the crimp on connectors, with the spade clips. Worked with Brian, he suggested ways to check problems, turns out the insulation on the wires was pretty thick, and the crimp ons were not cutting through, and making contact. After that issue was resolved, the second AutoSlot was up and running perfect.

Brian was extremely helpful, and his e-mail communication was excellent during the ordering, installation, and troubleshooting.

I now have 3 machines with these AutoSlot/Credit Add devices, and highly recommend them.
    I've never met a Pachi I didn't like

25. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to jmaclerran

Thanks
    Thanks Received

how are we going with the new as-06 for spiderman2.
    is it up and running yet

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The AS-06 PC Board has been Designed but not purchased yet. I have to make a Bulk Purchase of AS-02, 03, 04, 06 and Volume Control PC Boards to keep the overall cost to you, the Customer Down. This purchase will be in the area of 800 to 1000 PC Boards.

Working on getting these Funds saved up to make this Purchase. As for the R & D on designing the AS-06 for Sammy's Spider Man II, I am in work with a Member here on that. As soon as I have the new AS-06 designed PC Boards in hand I will be sending him one configured for Beta Testing. Once it is proven I will let All know and have it available.

In the next week or so I will fill "ALL" in on the full details on how AutoSlot is progressing. There will be a FULL Explanation on how these Devices Work, (minus the Proprietary Info) for both the Stooping of the Reels and the Credit Add Feature. I am in work right now on that write up.

In the mean time I do have a limited # (5 or slightly more) of the AS-02, 03-NO, 03-NC, 04, NET and YAM AutoSlots with Credit Add available. Also approximately 16 of the standard AS-02 Reel Stop only AutoSlots.

These are for all of the older Pachislo's That use the Traditional 30 wire Ribbon cable connected Stop Board. Please use the Link Below which is only available to PachiTalk Members to the ENTIRE AutoSlot Web Site.

The Regular Web Site open to the General Public only explains about the "Reel Stop' only AutoSLots.

Autoslot

Thank You ALL for your UNDERSTANDING. I have Allot on MY Plate right now and only so much time to take care of it in a 24 Hour Day.

Other things on the Plate??? Teaser

Spoiler

28. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is there an AutoSlot that works with a Giant Pulsar by Yamasa?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by JasonAlicat View Post
    Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by JasonAlicat View Post
    Hi Jason and

Welcome to PachiTalk ! ! !

Your Pachislo is a 2006 machine

Web Site Link : GIANT PULSAR | YAMASA SLOT WORLD

Guide Book : Giant Pulsar (click on the lower left tab)

which did away with the Traditional 30 Pin Stop Board (Pic 1) and now uses a Parlor interface Board (Pic 2)

I have developed an AS-06 AutoSlot for these newer Pachi's but have not made a PC Board purchase to build them yet.

I hope to have these up and running in the first quarter of next year.

Answering the PM you sent me here. If you have any other questions Please feel free to contact me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

32. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I will keep an eye on this highly anticipated project and please remember me when it is completed. Um, does the AS-06 autostop card include the "Credit Add" feature and will the new card have a plug and play setup similar to that of the 30 pin autostop?

Thanks for the welcome and I hope to become a regular contributor.

34. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to JasonAlicat

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's okay, I followed this link "http://www.autoslot.info/as06.htm" to answer my questions.

36. The following user says "Thanks" to JasonAlicat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast