Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ladies and Gentlemen i give you the Tesla Sedan that is avalible Now in 2010

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Ladies and Gentlemen i give you the Tesla Sedan that is avalible Now in 2010

YouTube - Tesla Model S Part 1: A greener automotive future
    Last edited by takethecastle57; 01-24-2010 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ladies and Gentlemen i give you the Tesla Sedan that is avalible Now in 2010

Nice looking car
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ladies and Gentlemen i give you the Tesla Sedan that is avalible Now in 2010

I stand corrected 2011

Tesla Motors - High performance electric vehicles. Available now.
    Last edited by takethecastle57; 01-24-2010 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In 2012 the Teslas Signature series ( 300 mile per charge battery , 0-60 5.6 sec )

http://www.teslamotors.com/models

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Last edited by takethecastle57; 12-21-2011 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I sold a car to gentleman earlier this summer. His son is actually one of the engineers who works on the Tesla. He said he had the opportunity to drive one while visiting his son. Sounds like a fun car. I really am not sold on electric cars. I really think the future will be hydrogen cell vehicles.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Until the world and mostly the USA can get away from gasoline ,electric and hydrogen will stay a novelty.Horsepower rules,and a big V8.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

8. The following user says "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I do enjoy horsepower. However, once a network of service stations that offer Hydrogen are in place, which I am sure will be a very long time if the oil companies have anything to say about it, hyrogen vehicles should be able to provide the performance and the convenience of being able to refill a vehicle like we are used to.

10. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Card Shark View Post
    I really am not sold on electric cars. I really think the future will be hydrogen cell vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Card Shark View Post
    However, once a network of service stations that offer Hydrogen are in place, which I am sure will be a very long time if the oil companies have anything to say about it, hyrogen vehicles should be able to provide the performance and the convenience of being able to refill a vehicle like we are used to.
    You would actually be surprised Shell is already setting up numerous hydrogen fueling stations. I drove past one of them a few weeks ago. I mean granted that it wasn't open yet but it was all built and ready for service. There are actually a few that aren't too far away from each other around here. I really think hydrogen will be the future and you can already see it starting to develop.

100 machines and counting...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If the oil companies are smart, they will see the writing onthe wall. Oil is a limited resource, hydrogen is abundant. Investing in supplying hydrogen at stations is a smart business move that will keep them viable when oil supplies become scarce.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ithink oil companies are down playing hydrogen and giving it a bad rap because of it's explosive conditions in an accident.With the proper fuel containment cells and placement in a car,hydrogen would be cheap to run on.I too believe that's the future of efficient fuel.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In my opinion, hydrogen is the answer. It is abundent, inexpensive, allows us to drive and fill up our vehicles like we are used to and the only emissions would be H2O. I really do not see a drawback with the exception of a network of filling stations needing to be put in place. If I am not mistaken, I believe BMW even released a 7 series that could run on gas or Hydrogen a few years ago.
    Last edited by Card Shark; 12-22-2011 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

http://www.teslamotors.com/buy/stores the Tesla stores to schedule a test drive

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hero_zurich.jpg

the car on the very right that is halfway cut off. That is what I believe is a scion IQ. I'm surprised that it is in that photo as it probably wasn't even released when it was taken.

here is what the whole car should look like
    2011-toyota-iq.jpg

17. The following user says "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This weekend in San Jose,California Tesla is showing off the S Model and the X (suv) Model

http://www.teslamotors.com/modelx

Last edited by takethecastle57; 03-17-2012 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well the Tesla S Broke the testing machine for roof strength and also you buy a Tesla S with the Supercharger option and you get Free Charges at the Supercharger Stations For as long as you own the car

Tesla Model S Awarded NHTSA's Highest Safety Rating - John Paczkowski - News - AllThingsD

Supercharger | Tesla Motors

21. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got to see a Tesla at our local car show this year. Pretty impressive.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When I was volunteering at the Presidio of Monterey Museum last month a local Visitor had a Tesla S that I got to see but they had a time crunch so he couldn't show all the do dads to me .

I am still going to San Jose ,California to Santana Row Mall to the Tesla showroom and check it out and posibly get to test drive one .

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Have a good time. Remember to bring your wife and your checkbook to make a deal right there! (car salesman speak)

There are a couple of Teslas in my neighborhood and at my office. I guess some people can afford them.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I see the model S almost on a daily basis. Everyone is driving them around here. (There is also a tesla dealer / service center near our airport. So odd driving by there and seeing this massive line of cars all plugged in.) I still haven't gotten a chance to check one out up close. But my only complaint is I wish Tesla did something special to the body. Because if you see one drive by the first thing that pops into my mind is like Kia or Hyundia.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast