Thread: can someone explaine the payout on this ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default can someone explaine the payout on this ?

Can someone explain the payout of this machine? really just the bonus section. It seems like 3 red 7's gets 15 tokens and the big bonus game big bonus pays 8 tokens each spin for 3 rounds of 8 spins 3 blue 7's pays the same. 3 of the symbols same. then it seems 2 red 7;s and a blue 7 or symbol or 2 blue 7's and a red 7 or symbol same payout

I don't understand the second part of the picture it shows 3 jac's will pay 5 + jacin what the heck is jacin and why in the first picture does 3 jacs pay a free spin? then on the right side of the second picture it shows 3 jac's pay 15
    I'm a little confused so i hope someone can help me
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: can someone explaine the payout on this ?

WOW, without experiencing a Jac-in, how does one explain it...OK...I will try...

The different color 7's mean something. as they do with pachinko machines.
    a simple "bonus" will give you a certain amount of "guaranteed" wins. for example, if you are guaranteed 6 wins, you will get 15 tokens 6 times. this will be you getting 6 jac symbols in a row...no matter what.
    Remember, gambling in Japan is illegal, so, what they do is only allow a SET amount of tokens to win...15.

Well, if you want to win more...what do you do?

The machine will allow "jac-ins". basically, while playing the Bonus round, if you get three symbols in a row, it will send you into a two game bonus round. ...for example,

instead of just playing through 6 rounds, you may play three rounds, then go into a jacin, and play 5 rounds. when the jacin is done, you will go back into the regular bonus rounds for a turn or two, then be thrown back into the jacin rounds.

This will happen 2 or 3 times.
    It's very hard to explain in a text forum. Hope that helps!!!
    Youngjedi

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Youngjedi

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

The Jac-in during normal play is just a replay (you get a free spin).

During a bonus, you get a certain number of spins you can win on, some fairly automatic (no matter when you press the stop buttons, you will win), some you have to shoot for, usually just the first reel, the others are automatic (shoot for a specific color 7 or symbol), others you have to press the stop buttons in a specific order (right to left, left to right, center then either left or right then whatever is left). There is usually some indication of what you need to do. Now one of these spins will be a Jac-in, those three symbols. You get whatever that plays, then you go into a sub-bonus game of a certain number of rounds. The display will tell you which sub-bonus game it is and which how many spins left (like 3-9 or something). I think the number of sub-bonuses varies with games. It's pretty impossible not to win in Jac-in rounds. When you finish the last spin, it goes back to the regular bonus game. Once you've played the last sub-bonus, the main bonus is over, it doesn't matter if you had spins left or not. So the trick is to get the last Jac-in as late as possible. To avoid a Jac-in, press the stop buttons right to left. Doesn't always work, but most of the time. The only other thing you have to watch out for is avoiding the Jac-in too late, then you miss it completely.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

5. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by compirate View Post
    The Jac-in during normal play is just a replay (you get a free spin).

During a bonus, you get a certain number of spins you can win on, some fairly automatic (no matter when you press the stop buttons, you will win), some you have to shoot for, usually just the first reel, the others are automatic (shoot for a specific color 7 or symbol), others you have to press the stop buttons in a specific order (right to left, left to right, center then either left or right then whatever is left). There is usually some indication of what you need to do. Now one of these spins will be a Jac-in, those three symbols. You get whatever that plays, then you go into a sub-bonus game of a certain number of rounds. The display will tell you which sub-bonus game it is and which how many spins left (like 3-9 or something). I think the number of sub-bonuses varies with games. It's pretty impossible not to win in Jac-in rounds. When you finish the last spin, it goes back to the regular bonus game. Once you've played the last sub-bonus, the main bonus is over, it doesn't matter if you had spins left or not. So the trick is to get the last Jac-in as late as possible. To avoid a Jac-in, press the stop buttons right to left. Doesn't always work, but most of the time. The only other thing you have to watch out for is avoiding the Jac-in too late, then you miss it completely.
    Yah...I agree.
    Youngjedi

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Youngjedi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I agree to agree too
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the

LLTR

be vewy vewy quiet im hunting pachis... Lt Teddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sounds just great to me too.
    Over the hills and threw the woods, pachi hunting we go.
    Arrangeball Hunter
    ARRANGEBALLS 5, Slots 12

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the info! This place is great~!

Stuck in Podunk, Ne and long to move back to Southern Ca.
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I couldn't have said it better (Really)! Never have...Never will! Thats the beauty of having totally awesome members to come to the rescue!
    Spiderman-Sinbad-Ultraman P/P-Onimusha-Gamera-Juggler-Onoki-Gundam-Hanabi-Tiger Mask-Tomb Raider P/P-D'bl Diamond-Takarabune-Beast Sapp-Tekken-Yajikita-Twinkle Stage-Duel Dragon-Popeye-Speed Racer-Million God-Jaws-Gladiator-St.Maria-Let'sDance-Indy-RoboCop-Julie-Palot