Thread: Single Shot Conversion

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Single Shot Conversion

I think i picked this one up in Mopars neighborhood for a fifty...Yeah, it was a little pricey, but I had never played a conversion.

It was a great find. I've learned now to ask some simple questions over the phone before I commit to the drive to buy a pachi... I also take into consideration what zipcode the machine resides in.
    A machine advertised in great condition in East Oakland is a overpriced parts machine... But a machine advertised in oakland hills as a parts machine w/no key and electrical problems can be a real beaut!
    I'll never buy another machine from pacifica or half moon bay. Too close to the ocean...

Anyways, I almost passed on this one because it was stored in a barn, but turns out the owners prepped it well before storage...
    Anyways, here are the obligatory pics. I like the location of the pockets. There are some on the middle of the playfield also. Most single shots have all the action on the bottom (like the last picture i uploaded!)

I've got 4 that I am working on, and 6 in the house... Thats not too bad... Right?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 16 users say "Thanks" to johnnynormal510

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Single Shot Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynormal510 View Post
    I've got 4 that I am working on, and 6 in the house... Thats not too bad... Right?
    Tens not too bad, but as they say at the end of the Haunted Mansion ride in Disneyland, there's always room for one more...
    Jim
    Yellow Cab, Pink Panther, Thunderbirds, Star War, 4 Single Shots, 18 Vintage Machines plus 6 assorted Modern Machines and a Gauntlet Arcade Machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice conversion! I haven't seen one like that before. Will have to come visit your machines soon.

The face of that pachi is the same as the 2 that I had (one went to mother-in-law) and sharmoni's first machine. Must have been a popular model.

glad to hear your drive was worth it. Sometimes you just can't tell... I guess that's part of the thrill of the hunt for pachis, eh ; )