Thread: Tug of War Trouble

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Tug of War Trouble

Recently picked up this Heiwa Tunahiki 2 (tug of war) hanemono machine (cash version).

When you turn it on it will start it's initialization process, but will alarm and light the cell side lights within 10 seconds of start up. The error code display is 00.

It's been reset multiple times, to know avail. I've unplugged and replugged all the connections, cleaned all contacts, switches, etc..

The only way I can get the center to activate is to unplug the center display connection then plug it back in, then it will enter a fever, and act completely normal with lights, sounds, mechanics, but then re-alarm.

It pays out when balls go through the pockets, and is playable as long as you don't mind having no sound (infernal beeping), and no chance of a fever, (center wings won't open).

What do you all think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gotta catch 'em all Pa-chink-o

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Tug of War Trouble

How many wires on that plug? Find the two for the sensor and short them with a paperclip. (machine side of the plug) If the machine activates that's a normally open sensor. Read out the other side of that plug for the sensor with an Ohm meter. It should read open.

If it's shorted that is where your trouble is. check all the wiring on the sensor side plug and look for any bare wires that might be touching each other or the frame work.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Tug of War Trouble

It's an 8 wire plug. Not sure what sensor you're talking about. The plug wires go from the main board to a small circuit board, which branches off to the center display, and various lights, but there's also other plugs that lead to this board from the main board.
    Gotta catch 'em all Pa-chink-o