Thread: Problems w/Sankyo "Big Powerful Fever"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Problems w/Sankyo "Big Powerful Fever"

Hello all.

First of all, I am typically a vintage machine junkie. I am an electronics moron, and the "gravity powered" machines are much more to my liking.

HOWEVER, I have recently come upon a couple of deals that my addiction was unable to overcome.

First, I went on a jaunt to Louisville, KY for 4 modern machines, a ball lifter, and over 4,000 balls...the ball lifter alone was worth more than than my out of pocket costs, so, I was unconcerned about whether the machines actually worked...turns out they are in varying stages of "working order".

Last week, I came across a deal where the seller was wanting $20 for a modern machine that "wasn't working anymore". Needless to say, it's in my garage right now. As it turns out, it is a "Sankyo - Big Powerful Fever" machine...EXACTLY like one of the machines I got on my Louisville trip.

Problem #1 - The center video screen only has a thin line across the middle. When I plugged that centerpiece into the other Sankyo machine, it did the same exact thing...So, I deduce that the problem lies within the centerpiece...like I said, I've taken it apart, and all of the wiring seems to be in place...any ideas as to what I'm up against? I truly have no idea...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm not addicted to Pachinkos. I can quit at any time. Did I tell you about the three machines that I have on the way?

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Bigdog