I'm looking to buy a Marvel Heroes pachislo machine. It looks nice but I have a lot of questions about it and pachislo in general.

I read some roughly translated reviews here: Google Translate

...and even though the reviews looked nice...it seems the word "complex" was used in all of them. Is it hard to understand how this game works for a non Japanese speaking person like me? I like the idea of a deep game, but I want something that I can understand. Is the game pretty easy to understand after playing it awhile? Any on-line guides on how different pichislo machines work? Or does it all just boil down to, put in the credits and stop the reels?

Some other general pachislo questions I have is about the number of tokens needed and payouts. If I am going to set my machine up with a type of redemption system...how many tokens should I buy for this machine so it doesn't run out of tokens while paying out? It says that jackpot payout is about 466 tokens here:

Google Translate

...does that mean 1000 tokens would be plenty for 1 machine...or would I not even need that many...or posably more?

I also don't understand how you can set the odds on a machine like this. If you set the game to be "easier" does that just make the reels go slower...or does it do something to make the reels "stick" on winning stops more often?

I have been going nuts working on my home arcade the past month, I have always wanted a slot machine, but shyed away from the idea of a skill stop machine. Now that I look into them they seem a lot more affordable, fun, and flashy than a regular Vegas type slot.

Any help or opinions are welcomed. Thanks