Thread: Pinball 2000 - Part Deux - RFM!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Pinball 2000 - Part Deux - RFM!!

As mentioned in another Thread, we had been desperately seeking a Revenge from Mars Pinball, had followed many leads and still couldn't obtain one, so purchased the SWE1 in the meantime

Well one of those original 'leads' came through in the end when a RFM that was thought to be sold was re-offered to us
    So yesterday I despatched the Wookie and the Ewok on a quest to bring a martian invasion to Hornsea!!

This time we used one of the Company vans as squeezing the last one into the Honda was a bit scary...

We knew this one wasn't 'mint' especially cabinet wise but that the Playfield was excellent and the artwork all intact, this one is screen printed onto the cabinet same as the SWE1 version and this seems to be more durable

Unfortunately we didn't get chance to start taking pics until after the bottom Cabinet had been 'touched up' to a couple of areas inside and out using the Dulux black paint we used on the SWE1

We decided to borrow another neighbour to lift the heavy topbox onto the cabinet so we could power it up and see if everything was working after it's dismantling and van journey, and YES!! powered up, lights, monitor, everything as it should be!!

The Pinball 2000 have a start up check proceedure (as well as a comprehensive diagnostics system should need be) but it showed no errors whatsover on start up So we spent the rest of last night playing...errrr...testing...

First Pic shows the side of the cabinet, the lower side having been cleaned and little bits to edges touched in to a couple of area, very little needed really

Second Pic shows the top cab that has yet to be refurbed, this top cab needs a lot of attention to the side edges but the artwork again is good

Mostly this Pinball just needs a little TLC in the cosmetic dept

Attached Images Attached Images
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

2. The following 20 users say "Thanks" to hanabi