Quote Originally Posted by MrGneiss View Post
Some older pachislos had 2 part front doors, you can see the 2 locks in the picture above!!

If I remember right the split door was so the machines could just have part opened for refilling (or something like that) without having to open the whole machine!!
There are two doors. The top one does appear to be for refilling. There is a whole in the top back that I was anvle to stick my hand in. A sideways lever is in the back. That opened the top door.

Once in the top door the was a latch to open the bottom. I will include pictures later today. I hit the coin release switch and it spewed coins all over my floor. This was very entertaining to my cat.

After I closed the doors, the machine blinks and beeps at me and shows 0 credits and has a code of HE where the win idicator is. All of my fuses look healthy, There is actually a third key to the left where all of my 3 main fuses are as well.

Do I need to reset the machine somehow now to get it to play again. It did work fine for that one pull when I first plugged it in. It did do the same blink & beep, but I do not remember the HE code.