Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Million God pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Million God pachinko

Screenshot_20240706-102709_Google.jpg I believe you are right it does say CN 1 It is a 2 prong male plug But I don't have a Molex connector that would fit When I go and look at the 2 Gray wires on the power supply I I followed where those wires go and on the power supply it says it is CN 2 And it runs all the way up through the machine Towards the top left hand side of the machine on the same board That has that red port at CN 1 I'm trying to attach to this post I use Google translator When I was trying to follow the chords and it tells you what it I don't understand why don't you good at all And I'm not sure how I could Replicate that female Molex connector to plug into CN 1 If I was willing to pay top dollar do you think the forms could make into it that I could plug in to one of the Transformers or Should I try to solder a Cord onto the prawns that are sticking out

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Unfortunately I took it apart so I could see what you were talking about and follow The Wire and on the power supply it does say it's CN 2 port Follow it throughout the machine it goes to the top left hand side of the machine on the same board in the same red port called si N1 and that's missing what I think would be where the cord would be that you would plug in and then begin to wire up the transformer and that cN1 but I have no idea how I would go ahead and wire something up there because of the fact I don't have a female Molex connector to plug it into do I just solder wires onto their that would have a two prong plug and then put that into the correct Transformer

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Maybe contact the online stores that save and refurbish the pachinko and pachislo (skill stop slot)

Clover Collectable and Modern Pachinko could help you more with getting your machine up and running .

https://clovercollectables.com/

https://modernpachinko.com/
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You might want to just ask the sketchy person who sold it to you in this condition if/how they ever played the machine with missing a power cord?

Seems like at the very least they could clarify what all is missing and where the cord goes. Who knows maybe they have it lying around and forgot to give it to you?

I doubt the domestic pachinko vendors are eager to “fix” a random pachinko with missing parts that was not purchased from them…

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Goodwill with future customers and they do sell Balls ,Tokens, Dave Rob Dongles , Ball Trays , Pendants, seat Covers , ECT .
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

6. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Can't ask the people I got it from purchased it as is but they didn't tell me when they showed up one of the machines had busted glass on the inside thankfully I can still play the machine I'm sure it's going to cost me a pretty penny to have custom-made glass but good thing it's one of those two glass machines so perhaps I can cut costs and go with plexiglass but it still works right now just no volume but when I purchased these it was as is I got it working now by taking the power cord and soldering it behind port cn1 Such a beautiful machine it even has records on the inside of the machine that tells me the last errors and times it was powered up was in 2023 Very fun game haven't got far in it yet gorgeous looking cabinet reminds me of a jukebox In total I paid 1100 for 3 machines No accessories no balls One machine broken glass The other one the power cord was missing and transformer The other one works perfect just no sound All of them have volume control but the eva one But thank you to everybody in the group for your advice and helping me one of the vendors that I contacted Is willing to send me out a transformer If I cover shipping And has been such a delight to work with So Brandon at modern pachinko Went above and beyond for me I have purchased from them in the past And I will definitely purchase again in the future But went above and beyond for me without me even getting a machine from him I'm a huge part of the slot machine community but I'm so glad that the slot machine community and this community shares something in like where our hobby is so fun we want others to experience our fun and we go above and beyond for other people within the community no matter how many times we get burnt

8. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Podfun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2