Thread: wont respond

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default wont respond

last night my machine wouldnt respond after a fever soo... last night, i unplugged it slept went to school plugged it on around 2 it worked... then i moved it back.. (its on a table) and it didnt work,, i moved a little thing, in the dongle it worked again, then quit working entirely... i tried to feed ballls manually into it, itt responeded i walked outta my room for 10 minutes my 3 year old lil bro (whom is entertained by lights) fed a ball into the jackpot/fever pocket, i turned the fever off, and tried to reset it, the reset didnt work, and i think its still ina fter fever mode... i dont know if the dongle is the problem, the hammer wont engage.. i dont know if its in after fever mode, or if it is a problem with the dongle... any suggestions>

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: wont respond

You know that, that machine works ibn 13 or 16 balls per cycle.
    and the shooter is disengaged till it credits the number count and that it will shoot allow you to shoot that numbers worth again.

!. Reset the Dongle and makes sure it is setted well.

2. drop in balls by hand till the shooter reengages to shoot.

Thereis a name for this type of machine, but I can't think of it now.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Found this

Pachinko Machine Types and Basic Gameplay
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've gotten a lot of questions about what types of Pachinko machines are around and how they play etc. so I did this basic write-up on this topic. Arranged semi-chronologically:

Old school Pachinko - What is commonly referred to as "vintage", usually lots of pins and pockets; very simple gameplay - shoot balls into the pockets and get a set number of balls paid out.

Wing-type machines - This look of this machine is somewhat similar to a vintage but in the center of the gamefield is usually a somewhat large mechanical contraption that has a claw (in Japanese, it's called a wing) that opens up when a ball is shot into a pocket on the lower portion of the gamefield. There are usually two such pockets usually labelled "1" and "2" because the claw/wing will open that number of times (fairly quickly too) when a ball gets in the respective pocket. So, ball goes into one of these pockets, claw/wing opens up and you have to try to get more balls into the contained area. Usually, the contained area has a "V" (for victory) zone, another small pocket inside and, if a ball enters that zone, the bonus begins. There is a set number of bonus rounds for each machine (usually 1,5,7, or 15) and during these rounds, the claw opens up to allow a certain count of balls in, each one that goes in pays out a set number. Very fun machine but, as you can imagine, it's low risk low reward.

Digital Pachinko - This is the type of machine that many of you guys owned, partially modelled in gameplay by Western slot machines (the multi-reel concept), shoot a ball into the start pocket and hope for a three-of-a-kind on the reels. Note that digital does not always mean LCD as there are many digital Pachinko machines that utilize manual reels and/or LED reels.

Kenri Pachinko - Probably one of the rarer types of machines, especially in the US, based on looking at eBay. "Kenri" means "Rights" in Japanese and that concept is incorporated in the gameplay in that you have to gain rights to collect your bonus. Kenri Pachinko is very similiar to Digital Pachinko up to the point in which a bonus occurs. At this time, a set number (usually 3-5 depending on the machine) of balls must enter a door - not the standard digital Pachinko jackpot door but it's in the same location. If this rule is not fulfilled, you are not allowed to collect the bonus and gameplay returns to normal. If it does, a bonus is activated and balls must be shot to the far right of the playfield where the real jackpot door is located. Some machines also incorporate an extra rule in opening the jackpot door: once a ball is collected in a revolving wheel apparatus each round, the door will then open. Kenri Pachinko is probably one of the more physically difficult types to play (it sounds more difficult than it is though) but payoffs can be very large.

Arrepachi Pachinko - Arrepachi comes from "Arrange" + "Pachinko", "Arrange" actually meaning "Rearranged" or "Remixed". Arrepachi machines are also not very common though Taiyo Elec almost never fails to release at least one a year. Arrepachi uses elements from the above machine types and sometimes from outside sources (mainly pachislo). Gameplay is somewhat similiar to Digital Pachinko though there are also some physical differences between the two.

Palot - Palot comes from "Pachinko" + "Slot". Only one known machine exists produced by Sankyo, "Hanagetsu Densetsu". Much closer physically and play-wise to pachislo though the machine uses Pachinko balls. The jury is out on whether this type of machine will endure as, even to Sankyo's admission, it's in a purely experimental phase.

5. The following 14 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

research center

PachiTalk Research Center - Taiyo Elec - Penguin - PachiTalk

CR AREPATCHIN 2002.09
    Pachinko eagerly-awaited "R AREPACHI" will finally recover in seven years! Balls to pass through gates, the digital starter. Leading digital probability of one in about 44 per later in the role by spreading material (1 / 5), V Zone reentering the ball and hit the jackpot.

PachiTalk Research Center - FAQ - Pachinko - PachiTalk

also

7. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That Kenri Pachinko sounds great...Like to get one of those.
    Youngjedi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Okay guys, this is where we stand.

1. Colin has done both a hard and soft reset of his machine. This has not cleared his problem.

2. His machine is stuck in a fever round.

3. He says that there is an error "1" code showing.

4. I found this statement from an earlier thread and believe it is what he is seeing.

" Error code for a hopper release mechanism jam is an "E" followed by a single tick mark "|" (NOT a 1). If you see "E" and two tick marks "||", this indicates both release mechanisms are jammed. "

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by johntofva; 01-04-2008 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think he has tried everything else that we have been telling him to do so I am at a loss
    At this point it sounds like a bad connection or a bad sensor somewhere in the machine.
    the

LLTR

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I now longer believe his machine is in a fever mode. By unplugging the wire to the pay out motor, I can cause a "2" error which locks the machine up and causes the lights to flash while playing a repetitive tune.
    Life
    It's what happens

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If it hasn't been done already, I'd say to check all of the plugged in cables in the back and make sure any of them aren't loose or seated improperly.

I looked on the back of my Maturi machine (Giant 7) and on the payout board are 4 leds numbered 1-4 with an explanation in Japanese as to what they mean. Unfortunately I don't know enough of the language to be able to tell what they mean. Does his machine have the same four leds and are any lit? On mine in normal operation they are all off. When I first turn it on, the first two are lit briefly.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Okay... I have reproduced the "1" error code on my machine. Above the motor is a small black box that controls the release of the balls. I unplugged the wire to it and which in turn caused an error "1".

So...

1. On the back of your machine there is a big plastic lid (Just below the hopper). Open it by pulling the black knob on the left.

2. On the right there is a white device... This is the motor which caused the Error "2". If you follow this "up", you will see where the balls fall through a small black device. There is a connector on the left. Remove and replug this connector.

OH...

Of course then do a hard reset...
    Last edited by johntofva; 01-04-2008 at 09:12 PM.
    Life
    It's what happens

14. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to johntofva