Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help identifying please?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Help identifying please?

Anyone recognize these? Know anything about them?
    Links, age, data... any of that would be appreciated!!!

1. Nishijin

2. Nishijin 2

3. Sankyo 7 and 15

4. Sankyo All 13

5. Sankyo Bunnies

Thanks in advance!!!
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

nethippy

I think they're all too old to be listed on the manufacturers' web sites. These don't happen to be that 6 pachinko lot on Ebay? Not that I was considering bidding on them but just remembered them from looking at machines this morning.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes they are / were.
    I may have these and perhaps a few more like them. Tomorrow will tell, but need as much education on them as I can get before I see them. :wink:
    logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The Bunnies one looks exactly like my noisy robo (except for the playing field). It has the same lights, and says 2000 and Sankyo with the same typeface and in the same spots. My robo is a 1994 model. I think that was the first year they used that red/yellow strobe on the top center. Everything looks the same from the case, the shape of the window and moldings, and the catch trays in front (same panels in the same places, even the same colors as mine)
    Hope this helps a little.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WOW!!!

Thank you Lddrizzt! That IS a big help!

AND
    THANK YOU!!! pachi_sloter!!!

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well... that was an interesting trip!!!
    I'm pooped, though... took 7 hours total travel time... and lugging machines. My arms hurt. My butt is numb too. :wink:

I ended up bringing home 10 pachinkos.

Two of #1 above - Pachinko Taishou
    (playfield on both a bit faded... this was obviosly a POPULAR machine in Japan!! I can see why with the little guy and the ball tray! LOL!)

Two of #5 - Bunnies II (what a teaser!) Roulette thing... cool! Bright and clear colors and plastic! (Yeah... OK... I DID try that one first! :wink: )

One of each of the other three above... plus...

A Rhapsody (birds) that I didn't list above, since I already had info on it.
    (Beautiful colors, and darn near mint!)

One other I don't know (will post it later), but it looked very clean and bright. Caught my eye with a little animated toy in the center, like some of the other ones above)

And... a Monroe! (No... not the muffler joint... duh! :roll
    Two big roses on the playfield. Girls. And very sharp.

I've only had the chance to try about 5 of them so far... and I'm fading fast.
    (Must... have... sleep... Sleep... good...)
    Three fired up and played without a problem at all. The other two probably need a little adjustment, or a gate is jammed or something. After tinkering with the vintage I bought (WHICH WORKS GREAT NOW!!!), I feel confident I can convince those to work.

Good news: All were spiffed and cleaned years ago, then covered in plastic bags. Only slight dust now, and the colors are excellent! Heck, one or two of them don't even have a transformer in them yet... the one has the original orange plug marked "24v"!!! Glad I know something about electronics and didn't try to plug that one in!!! (Um... no... it wouldn't make it play 5 times better with 120v!!!) I think one of those was Monroe, (pretty sure... but it's in the garage now)... because it looked like it was just set aside as a possible collectible.

Bad news: No balls. Nada. Well, maybe three or four that fell out when I was loading and unloading them into the van.

These are clean units! Hopefully I'll get the chance to get them verified and tuned up a little, and maybe put them up for sale in time for Christmas. That's gonna cut it close, though.
    And without balls... I mean... what's a Christmas without balls?!?!?! :cry:

I sleep now... then work... then, back to play! I'll grab some better pics, too.
    logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

it sounds like you got a good deal on those to buy 10 of them :lol:

now you can work at something you enjoy :grin:

HAVE FUN!!!!!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Put them up for sale here first!

John

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachinkojohn
    Put them up for sale here first!

John
    I agree with pics and video of them in action :!:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'll try my best... video might be a little problem though, since it takes so much time to do it. Gonna see what they all do tonight, I hope.
    logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

EGADS! How do you work on something that is so much fun to play around with??? :lol:

Well, while I keep at it... I've snapped some shots as I go. But I needed a rest (so did my ears... pachi, pachi, pachi, pachi, pachi!!!)

These were from a Kodak 5MP digital, but reduced to 50%. Still, they might take a while to load. I wanted to keep some detail.
    Enjoy the "eye candy" while I'm here slaving over a hot pachinko. :wink:

First, the "unknown"... if anyone can lend a clue, much appreciated! Looks like some music or karaoke theme???? Check out the guy with the mohawk, and the little dude in the center... he swings left and right to catch balls. I haven't done a thing to this one, other than set it out for a picture... just plugged in for lights, but not dusted off. So, this is the "worst" of the bunch. :wink:

Unknown A
    Unknown B
    Unknown C
    Unknown D

Next, the Bunnies II. Last shot is my tester (daughter) putting it through it's paces. Still pretty much "as received", with a light dusting. 8-) (Sorry for the loose focus on C, but before I realized it, it was wrapped up again. I wanted to get a close up on the Bunnies and their legs that kick when the roulette wheel "spins".)

Bunnies A
    Bunnies B
    Bunnies C
    Bunnies D
    Testing it out

The Rhapsody: Wow. We had this in bonus a couple of times, after I "tuned" the pins to loosen it up a bit. Nice lighting and looks for an older gal.

Rhapsody A
    Rhapsody B

Well... back to... Um... "WORK" :smt069

More pics to come, if anyone wants to see some more of the others... just say so.
    logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

they all look nice and clean and bright,

i can see why you bought ten of them :lol:

have fun working :grin:
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

"unknown" is Bin Bin Variety P-2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Very nice work on the pics. Let us know what you are wanting to sell them for when you get a chance.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachi_sloter
    "unknown" is Bin Bin Variety P-2
    Thank you again, sir!

The character in the center of that one is there until the bonus... then the "stage" spins around to show the girl singing, and then spins again to show the rock star playing his guitar. That was fun!

That one worked well... no problems.

Worked for a little bit to get a Pachinko Taishou (#1) unstuck in the payout section. That's another one down. Nails should probably should be tightened up a little... lots of balls going in pockets on that one! Probably why it was stuck! :-)

Grabbed a few more pics tonight as well... but will post them tomorrow.
    logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well... here's some more eye candy.

In fact, here's the whole dish... I'll come back later and clean it up. :oops:

Too tired now, but wanted to let people see these. Here's the whole directory... some files are huge, and anyone on dialup may wait a while for them to load! And don't be frightened by the "me" pic. :-? The vnishijin and vsanyo pics are vintage machines I'm working on in my "spare" time... and not available.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~pachislo

There have been a few people asking about them here... that's why I've tried to get them all tested as soon as possible, and pics taken and posted.
    One of the Bunnies is reserved for someone for now. The other, I'll probably keep unless the price is right. I'll probably keep the Monroe too... not sure. Heck, I'd like to keep them all... but...

I haven't tested the Monroe or the Meijinkai (rain-balls). They are both still 24v plugs! My guess is they were supposed to stay unused... maybe for a collectable, but I'm not sure.

People have asked for prices. Honestly, I'm not sure yet. I know what I need to get out of them, so I'll entertain offers. I think I got a fair shake, but didn't steal them either. I paid what I believed to be a fair price considering the quantity I bought, and the really nice condition.

Understand that they do not come with balls or rear catch tray, but they seem to work just fine. A few minor adjustments is all that is necessary on a couple them, but that should get done in the next day or two. All I ask is that you consider the condition of them when you make an offer. :wink:

Shipping??? HellzBells... I probably couldn't get them out until Monday (12-20) at the earliest. That would probably cut it too darn short for Christmas. :-( I'll do my best if someone MUST have them sooner.
    I'd need to have them packed by a shipper like the UPS store if they ship... I have no boxes that size that I'd trust. I'd charge whatever they'd charge me. Now, if someone in the Pennsylvania or New York area wanted to meet to get one or more, maybe we can work something out for this Saturday. Sunday is out, another daughter's birthday.

Guess that's it. More sleep, please! :smt015
    Enjoy the pics.
    logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They all look fantastic ! Let me know what you want for Monroe if you want to sell it and a Bunny but it sounds like you are either holding onto them or have sold them already.

Nice work you did there :!:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

People have asked for prices. Honestly, I'm not sure yet. I know what I need to get out of them, so I'll entertain offers.
    Hmm, weren't you on Davis about not posting prices? :wink:
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Who, me??? :-P
    Sure... blame it on me!!! :lol:

It would be easier if there was only one or two, and Christmas wasn't right around the corner. I suppose I could say $300 each considering the season, but I'm not going to do that to anyone here.

At the MOST, it would be half of that ($150 plus shipping)... so I'll start there??? Let's see what happens, I guess. I know some are worth more than others, but I'm not an expert.

Maybe I should write a "colorful" type ad like texasauctions. :wink:

Anyway... that's the last I'll talk price in this topic... and move pricing to the trading post section. Try to do that a little later.
    logicprobe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast