Just got my Thunderbirds II machine! My first (modern) pachinko. Thank you Pachi Talk! I have learned alot up here lately...

...and now I have a couple questions.

First about Audio...

We all know that this 4 speaker beast is loud. I learned how to install my volume controls - but on Thunderbirds, its hard to access the wires and they group wires 4 together so its hard to tell which two you need to splice. Any ideas? You can easily unplug one set of the speakers. Is this advisable? Is there different audio coming out of each speaker set? I can get to the bottom speaker wires more easily (still not optimal) so should I just unplug the top speakers and add my pot. to the bottom set?

I also have some questions about the on screen display. There is some Japaneese text that is consistantly present on the screen. There is a "1" and a "2" and line or two following what I could only think is describing a setting or something. What is this? Am I doing something wrong? How can I get it off my screen? And are there other menus or settings specific to this machine that I would need/like to know about?

Thanks for your Time!

F.A.B!