Hi all. My Fire Drift has gone "Catty Wompus"

It powers up O.K. The reels spin and light up. It pays out and gives free spins (replays). Takes Tokens and pays them out and the digital Token counter is fine.

The Two problems are the LCD display and the sound which I know both come from the same board.

The power supply at this time only lights up the top Green LED during play and the second (red) one when you change the payout setting which it also does. I don't remember if the other ones were lit before the machine crashed during normal play.

There are 6 LED's total. The second and sixth (both red) do come on when I flip the switch on the power supply to eject the tokens in the hopper. The forth (red) does come on when you do a reset with the gray button on the power supply.

I have done the normal checks. : Fuses, re seat all the connectors. No Change.

The LCD upon power up shows a couple of multi colored thin vertical lines on the left side of the screen with a black back round. The screen also powers up milky gray. The sound portion of the board is putting out at random times "popping" or "Deep frequency clicks". Other than that it's silent during play.

I have tried a Key reset to the left and three payout changes which do take, also three hard resets with the gray button on the power supply but the screen and the sound still do not want to come to life. There are no error codes displayed.

Any one out there that owns one can you check yours and tell me how many of the LED's on the power supply are lit upon power up and as the game plays.

The only ones that do not light up at this time are the third and fifth.

Stealth does have a one year warranty. The machine was purchased in August. I want to try to trouble shoot it as best as possible before I give them a call.

It's either the LCD/sound board, the power supply or a broken wire. The power supply does have a separate cable that goes from it to the LCD/sound board.

Thanks for your help in advance... Brian...